Scene 13 - Entering the Glaswegian Hole

(Mason had a few days rest after all the fucking he had gotten up to recently, but now it was time for him to re-enter into the world of sex, where he dominated about every hole he saw. He arrived in North London for a meeting with someone; a player from a rival team.)

? – Well, it's safe to say your time keeping skills are horrendous. 30 minutes late!

M – Shut up, at least I showed up.

? – That's always a good thing.

M – It certainly is

(The man turns around. It's Scotland and Arsenal player, Kieran Tierney.)

K – So, you wanna head straight back to mine (He asks, stepping towards Mason)

M – Of course I do (Kissing him)

(Kieran giggles and leads Mason into the building they are stood next to. They head up 2 flights of stairs and enter Kieran's flat. He locks the door and throws his hoodie on the chair, exposing his bare chest already)

M – Wow, someone is really keen.

K – I heard you don't like to wait around. So here I am, half naked already.

M – Come here then. Let's get the other half naked.

(Mason pulls Kieran by the waistband of his jeans onto the sofa, and Kieran straddles Mason. The pair engage themselves in a passionate kiss, as Kieran helps Mason take his top off. He starts kissing Mason's neck, making him moan softy into his ear.)

K – You like that, papi?

M – Hell yeah. Your thick accent turns me on massively, look!

(Mason is already hard, bulging through his jeans. Kieran stands up, undoes them, and pulls them off, exposing Mason rock hard cock, only covered by his boxers. Kieran promptly removes these as well. He takes his own jeans off, exposing a nice, white jockstrap.)

K – You prefer this side, don't you? (He turns around, showing off his arse)

M – (Stroking his massive member) Hell yeah I do!

(Kieran walks back over, straddles Mason again, and positions himself over Mason's cock. The pair kiss again for 10 minutes, before Kieran slowly lowers himself onto Mason's pole)

M – Easy now. It can hurt you if you're not careful, if not worse.

K – I'm fine... Ahhh... Ohh... yeah, you're pretty big.

(Kieran slowly takes Mason, inch by inch, until he starts riding him, nice and steady. Eventually, after 5 minutes, he begins speeding up a little, as he continues to kiss Mason's lips, tenderly.)

K – I've wanted this for a while, ever since we last played against each other.

M – You mean, when I tackled you, and my cock smacked you full force across the face?

K – Yes, exactly that moment.

M – I always knew you were a little slut (Grabbing Kieran's hips)

K – Oh yeah?

M – Yeah, Billy told me about what you two got up to in Glasgow.

K – Gotta keep the boys of my home city happy!

(The men continue fucking for several hours, Mason changing position, so his legs don't go numb for this whole time. Kieran had already came in his jock 3 times, and he finally removed in. Mason was now fucking him on the kitchen table, with Kieran flat on his back.)

K – This is the best use of this table, ever!

M – I have that effect on guys.

(Kieran giggles, before moaning loud again.)

M – Here comes shot number 4!

(Kieran cums over his body, as Mason said, for the fourth time that day. Mason was edging himself to the edge and back, making sure Kieran was happy with what was going on. Judging what had happened, he was safe to assume that all was good.)

M – I'm gonna continue fucking you for ages, you do realise?

K – Do it, you might catch Emile coming home after he visited his family.

M – He definitely wants my dick, right?

K – Mase, he has a cardboard cut-out of you in his bedroom.

M – Yeah, he wants me.

K – That's safe to assume.

(Kieran was, unsurprisingly, hard again, and jerking his 8.2-inch member. He pulled his foreskin right back, so Mason could play with his head, which turned him on so much. Mason was feeling like he couldn't hold on anymore, and announced he was gonna cum)

K – Release inside me. Breed me like all those other boys!

(This tips Mason over the edge, and he unloads his 8-day, thick, fertile, white load deep inside the Glaswegian footballer's hole. Hours after entering it, he was finally filling it, making sure his kids were deep inside Kieran's hole. He came for a record 11 minutes, enough time for Kieran to finish for a fifth time. Mason helped Kieran to his feet, and the pair embraced and kissed for 5 more minutes. Suddenly, they heard the front door unlock; Emile had returned home)

E – Kieran, you home? (Silence)

(Kieran covers Mason's mouth, making sure a sound wasn't made)

E – God sake, that man is a pig sometimes! You know, you should clean up after yourself, and your gentlemen friends! (He shouts out)

(Kieran quickly runs into his bedroom and hides Mason in there. He tells him not to move, before heading back into the living room)

K – Will you shut up! The guy's asleep in there.

E – Worn him out, have you?

K – Possibly.

(Kieran and Emile joke around for a while before Emile heads towards the bathroom. Kieran turns to the slightly open door to his bedroom, sees Mason, and mouths "now is your chance to give him his dream." Mason mouths back "make yourself scarce", before heading towards the bathroom...)

(END OF SCENE)