Scene 14 - Housemate Number 2

(Mason opened the bathroom slightly, before turning around and seeing Kieran leave the flat. Kieran closes the door quietly, and now Mason was all alone with his next, unsuspecting target. He silently entered the bathroom, where Emile was showering, closed the door and locked it. He stepped into the shower, next to his England teammate, and kissed the back of his neck)

E – Kieran, what have I said about sneaking in like that.

M – I wouldn't know, I'm not him.

(Emile turned around in a state of surprise, and jumped up, back against the wall.)

M – I suppose you weren't expecting me to be here, were you?

E – How did you...?

M – I was fucking Kieran, how else?

(Emile looked panicked but calmed down once Mason began kissing him. He embraced Mason, and let his hands run over his back. Mason grabbed Emile's bulging meat, making him moan a little, which inevitably made Mason giggle.)

M – I hear you have a carboard cut-out of me in your bedroom. Is that true?

E – Yeah...

M – You sound embarrassed?

E – It's kinda creepy.

M – It's kinda hot

E – Shut up and fuck me, it's much better than the cardboard version.

(Emile winks at Mason, before he starts kissing the Chelsea player again. The pair continue to kiss for a few minutes, before Emile drops to his knees, and begins to suck on Mason's ever-hard cock. Mason moans loudly, causing Emile's own 7-inch cock to harden even more.)

M – Fuck, your skills are good. How did you get so good?

E – It's true what that say. Big feet, big meat.

M – You horny slut.

E – You, and all the other guys, love it, don't deny it.

(Mason nods in agreement, before forcing Emile down onto his almost foot long dick. Emile takes it well, only choking a couple of inches from the end. The sounds Emile was making turned Mason on even more, and soon, he lifted the Arsenal player up, turned him around, and shoved his cock straight up his hole)

M – Oh yeah, nice and loose, just like a good slut should be like.

(Emile could only moan, as Mason's monster penetrated him deep, opening up new places inside him Emile had no idea a cock could reach. He leans against the wall, getting pushed forward and back by Mason's hard thrusts)

E – Oh, Mase, this feels incredible.

M – Well, when you are as blessed as I am, you want every slut to bottom for you.

E – I'll make sure to spread the word so you can get as many as possible.

(Mason continues to pound Emile hard and fast for 45 minutes. In this time, the Arsenal stud cums twice, covering his bathroom wall with warm, white seed. Mason, as he normally does about 5 minutes before he cums, has begun sweating.)

M – Fuck, this feels so good! I'm just sliding in and out!!

E – Maybe I should ask Phil for some tips on how to please you even more, like the sex god that you are.

(Mason is turned on even more than he was before with those words and is edging closer and closer towards his massive climax. Emile continues to turn on the great English stud with his dirty talk, making Mason pound even harder than with any other guy; including with Declan.)

M – Oh, fuck, I'm getting close... (Panting heavily)

E – Do it, Mason. Breed me hard and deep. Make sure I'm leaking for days, weeks even. I need to remember how good it was for the god of the English footballer sex scene to obliterate my hole.

(Mason begins unloading deep inside Emile, moaning loudly as he does. The shower itself begins shaking a little, as Mason continues to fuck Emile hard. Emile arches his back, in order to make sure that every last drop of Mason's sweet, fertile, warm load stays inside his hole. After a staggering 15 minutes, Mason finally stops cumming, and pulls out, still semi-hard)

E – If I knew it would be this good, I would have ask you to fuck me months ago!

M – Why is that not the first time I've heard that? Oh yeah, that's what they all say?

(The pair giggle, before Emile finally begins to have a shower. He offers Mason to join him, but the Chelsea stud declines, explaining he'll just be tempted to fuck him again.)

M – I will, if its ok with you, wait in the living room, so I can shower after?

E – Of course, papi.

(Mason and Emile share one final kiss. Mason then heads into the living room, still fully naked, and sits on the sofa. He gets a notification from a new group chat he has been added to. He opens it and sees an invite to a party. A party for him. The invite read the following...

Dear England Football Team.
Over the past 8 months, the majority of us have been fucked by one of our teammates, Mason. As a reward for his triumph, and a celebration of our love for him, you are all invited to a party at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 11th February, 2022, at 20:00. This celebration will include a lot of fucking. We hope to see you all there.
Regards, Declan and Phil xx

...Mason was overcome with emotions as he read this. Mainly shocked and surprise, that Declan and Phil would plan such a thing. He obviously would be attending. He messaged both Declan and Phil, who both said they knew he would love the idea. Mason now had one week of no sex or wanking, just to ensure he had enough seed to go around. This was going to be the best party ever!)

(END OF SCENE)