8. [more than a boy best friend?]

I wake up feeling something stroke my face. I slowly open my eyes and see the sun shine trough the curtains. I notice I'm still laying in the same position as I fell asleep in, against Jimin.

My head is resting on his upper arm while his hand is stroking my face. I look up at him but he doesn't move so I lay my head back down and unconsciously fall asleep again.

a bit later...

When I wake up again I'm not laying on Jimin's arm anymore. My head is laying towards the wall of his room so I turn around and see the door of his bedroom open. I can hear the shower and some voices downstairs which are probably his parents. I close my eyes again because I'm way too tired to already get up.

Suddenly I hear the shower getting turned off. I hear footsteps coming into the room and a voice that says, "Good morning." I open my eyes and see Jimin standing bare-chested in front of me. His towel is wrapped around his waist and I can tell he isn't wearing anything underneath.

I quickly turn around as if I saw something I wasn't supposed to see which is basically true. "Acting like you've never seen my chest," he laughs. "It's not just ur chest, idiot," I say while pushing my head into a pillow.

I wait for him to get dressed and then walk to the bathroom to shower myself. The bathroom is still foggy from when Jimin showered.

After a 15 minute shower I get out and search for my towel.

No fucking way. No. No. No.

I didn't just forget my towel. Sumi, you are a fucking big idiot.

I quickly look around the bathroom for a towel but nothing. No towel that I could use.

With my hands around my nude body I take a deep breath telling myself to chill out. I walk to the locked bathroom door, unlock it and open it very slightly.

"Jimin!" I call hoping he would still be in his bedroom and hear me. A few seconds later I hear a response, "What?" I get startled by how close the voice was and close the door.

"Can you please hand me a towel?" I ask loudly so he can still hear me trough the door. "Wait, you forgot your towel?" I can hear him laughing at me. "Shut up and give me a towel," I say annoyed while also freezing to death with no clothes on. I hear him leave and come back a minute later saying, "Sumi, I don't have anymore towels."

I stay silent hoping he's fucking joking, but when it stays silent for a little too long I say, "Your kidding, right?" He chuckles and replies, "I'm kidding. Here, I'll lay it in front of the door. Do you have everything else you need?"

"Yes, now please leave," I say and hear him walk away. Looking trough the small opening of the door I see he really left so I quickly grab the towel and lock the door again.

┈┈┈┈

I walk downstairs to the kitchen where I see Jimin's mom making breakfast. "Good morning," I say as I sit down at the kitchen island. "Good morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" she asks while placing down a plate with a delicious looking grilled cheese sandwich in front of me.

"Thank you, and yes, I slept really good," I reply while receiving the food. "Great to hear that," she says and right at that moment Jimin walks into the kitchen and rest his arms on my shoulders.

I look up at him confused but he just smiles. Jimin's mom leaves the kitchen after she also put a plate down with a grilled cheese sandwich for Jimin.

"Do you want to do anything today?" I ask while he sits down next to me. "Don't you just want to stay inside? I saw it was going to be pretty cold today, maybe even snowing," He says. "But staying inside is so boring," I groan.

"What do you want to do then?" he asks. I turn to look at him, "Let's have a grocery store day." He furrows his brows while saying, "What is that?" I laugh and reply, "I don't know. I just want to leave the house and we can play in the snow on the way back!" He shrugs his shoulders, "Sure."

┈┈┈┈

"What about these?" I say as I pick up a bag of chips while showing them to Jimin. "No, those don't taste that good. These!" he exclaims as he grabs a different bag of chips. "Whatever, sure," I reply while walking to another aisle.

The next aisle is filled with candy so I grab a big bag of mixed candy's. When Jimin walks into the aisle and sees me with the big bag in my hands he bursts out laughing, "You really want that much?" I nod happily like a little kid and trow the bag into the shopping cart.

"Do we have everything now?" he asks while looking into the cart. "Yes, at least for me. Do you need anything more?" I ask. "Nah I'm good," he says so we walk to the cash register and pay for all the food we got.

On our way back home I open the bag of candy's I got and grab a strawberry flavored lollipop. Right when I put the lollipop in my mouth Jimin turns to me, "I want one too." So I open the bag of candy's again and grab another strawberry lollipop and give it to Jimin.

a bit later...

We are back in Jimin's room. I'm laying on his bed while on my phone and Jimin is sitting on his small couch he has in the corner of his room. "Sumi, come sit next to me," he suddenly says. I look up from my phone, "Hmm?" I say since I didn't hear correctly what he said. He wants to repeat himself but he stops and just stands up and walks towards me.

"Can I lay next to you?" he asks. I nod while moving to the side of the bed. "I enjoyed going to the store with you," I say while smiling at him. "I did so too," he replies.

"How late do you want to leave by the way?" he asks out of no where. I didn't really think about that yet. We just had a great time and now I need to leave again. But he's right, two night is maybe a bit too long.

"You can also just stay for another night, if you want?" I look up at him and smile, "I would love to."

Because two nights is not a bit too long. It's too short.

┈┈┈┈

nina