Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I ran down the stairs the next day, showing my letter to Severus, who smiled seeing it." All Os, I expect nothing less from the brightest witch from Hogwarts " I smiled before noticing there was something else in the envelope, I pulled it wide eyed." I'm a prefect" I mumbled and I thought I saw a tear in his eye, before he turned and left the room. I smiled before going back upstairs, I stood in front of the mirror and sighed. A tall 15 year old with bright green eyes and shoulder length fire red hair stared back at me.

Reaching up, I traced the scar on my neck and winced as a pain shot through my head. I stumbled sideways and everything went black.

In Haylee's head

" your weak...Haylee Potter, because you see, even with what you've been taught, your life belongs to me. Which is why, I allow you to live as long you do as I say from now on."

" But why me, I'm nothing special"

" dont play stupid with me, little girl" I heard him hiss." I've had you watched over, from the time you were born, even before I knew of what your brother was meant to do. I know everything about you, Haylee Potter and before you ask, no I did not get it from your memories." He explained before I heard him sigh" just know this, we're closer then you think"

Reality

I opened my eyes, to find that I was laying on the floor. I sat up rubbing my head, before standing and going down stairs as Severus called me down.

Time skip

Snape dropped me off at Grimmauld place and I went inside. I stopped at the kitchen door as I heard Mrs. Weasley shriek. I frowned and went in the kitchen. The others looked over but my gaze was immediately on the prefect badge in Ron's hand." Oh no" I mumbled and Harry raised an eyebrow." Oh no, what?"

From my bag I pulled the prefect badge and, Fred and George looked shocked before Fred yelled" no, Dumbledore's finally done something wrong-"

" he took our pranking buddy" George added and the next thing I knew, I had been pulled into a hug."we should have seen it coming, and before know it, she'll have curly brown hair and will try to free house elves who don't want to be free" I rolled my eyes before pulling out of the hug.

" its already started, she's rejecting our hugs" Fred cried and I heard Ron laughing before the sound of a smack filled the room along with" ow, what was that for, Hermione ".

I laughed before pinning the badge to my bag, next to my mom's pin of a Lily that Snape had given me in my third year.later that night, while everyone celebrated, I went up to the drawing room and opened the drawer to let a boggart out. I pulled out my wand and flicked it, the drawer opened out climbed a 17 year old boy with bright green eyes and black hair, wearing a Slytherin uniform, He smirked at me and I stood wide eyed.

I opened my mouth to say the spell, when Lupin appeared in the doorway and stared wide eyed at the boy." Haylee, what are doing"

" Ridiculous " I mumbled and Riddle's nose grew, until he couldn't even stand up straight." Your fears changed" he mumbled and I nodded, before leaving the room. I went back downstairs as the front door opened, to reveal Severus." I thought since you made prefect, we could go to Diagon Alley" I nodded. I waved goodbye to the Weasley before following him out the door. We appareated to the leaky cauldron and I went out to the back alley.