Chapter 16

Chapter 16

" Expecto Patronum" I cried and shiny silver owl shot from my wand causing everyone to gasp as it flew around the room." To conjure a Patronus, all you need is a happy thought, the happiest you have will make the strongest patronus" I explained. We were practising the patronus charm. A dolphin, Dove and a Unicorn flew around the room and I laughed as my owl was in the lead of their little race around the room, then I noticed Vincent was still struggling with his. I walked over, my owl following behind.

" I can't think of anything" he told me and I smiled." Close your eyes" he did as I said.

" imagine the happiest moment you can remember, a moment you'll never forget and then say it. Expecto patronum"

He took a deep breath before crying" expecto Patronum" from the tip of his wand shot a Bumblebee, Making everyone look over with smiles." It's so small" he mumbled with a frown and I laughed.

" size doesn't matter, sometimes the smallest creatures can do the biggest things" then I noticed Fred laughing as his Fox floated around him in a silver light. My owl flwe over and circled his head making him look over at me.

" Umbridge knows we're here" Harry called out and everyone froze. " What are you waiting for, run!" I yelled and everyone took off running. I got out and turned into an owl, flying for the owlery but before I could make it I was hit with a stunning spell and I changed back as I hit the ground with a thud.

" I'm sorry, Haylee" I heard Draco whisper as I was pulled to my feet, I elbowed him in the stomach and stepped on his foot, making him let go. I ran around the corner only to run right into Crabbe and Goyle.

I sighed and was grabbed by my hair. I was led to Dumbledore's office, with Harry right next to me, glaring at the toad the whole way. We walked onto the office and The Minister looked over at us from his place next to Dumbledore. Umbridge told him where we had been caught and I rolled my eyes.

" Well, Mr. And Miss Potter, I expect you know why you are here"

" no" Harry and I said at the same time makimy me smirk.

" you don't know why you are here" The minister asked" your not a aware that you've broken school rules"

" Nope" I said poping the p.

" or ministry decrees"

" not that we're aware of" We said again together and I chuckled a little. They continued to question us, until they mentioned an informat, which lead to them mentioning that Harry had an identical twin.

" technically, I'm the only twin, he's got and I was no where near the hogshead on that day" I told them and Umbridge glared at me. She started questioning the student who had come forward, and Dumbledore stepped in, saying that he was the who had formed the group, not Harry.

They tried to arrest him but fawkes came out of nowhere and Dumbledore vanished.

Shacklebolt said what we were all thinking and I just had to laugh." You know, minister, I disagree Dumbldore on many counts, but you can't deny, Dubledores got style"

Word quickly spread around the school about Dumbledore escaping, Fred and George had told me that needed me to do something for them, which I quickly agreed to, even though I would be getting a lot of attention after it was over.

I was sitting in the Great Hall smirking as several expositions went off. Everyone ran to see what was going on and I ran to find Fred who was running down the steps into the entrance hall." You don't have to do this Haylee, your secret it's yours to tell"

" No Fred, it's my choice" he smiled and kissed me before running off to find George. A few days later, I walked into Mcgonagall's office for career advice. First she explained whywe were there before she asked" Have you any thoughts about what you want to do after you leave Hogwarts"

" yes, professor but I'm not sure you'd be able to give me any advice for it"

" and what Career would you want, Miss Potter" Umbridge asked from the back of the room.

" I want to be a seer " I answered and I heard a crash from behind me signaling.g shad dropped her clipboard" and hopefully one day restore my family legacy by rebuilding the fifth house" there was a thud and we both turned to see that Umbridge had fallen out of her chair.

" well, I can't give you much advice but that you would need top marks in all classes"

" which I have" She nodded with a smile. After a few more minutes of discussing it, I left her office. Fred and George followed me to the common room where we planned out the rest of the plan for Fred and George's exit which we put into action later that afternoon.

While everyone else was in class, they set off a portable swamp in the hallway. I had a free period so I watched as they summoned their brooms. Fred flew over to me and pulled me into a kiss before flying off with George.

Then for the finale part of the plan I pointed my wand n the air and muttered a charm that I had found in a book in the library. An orange light shot from my wand like fireworks before exploding causing everyone to cheer louder.

Good luck to you Fred and George, I thought to myself before I followed the others students inside.