4. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Daniel
Lexi Jess
Kiara lemon Priyanka juice
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is juice. You were 4th. I know jazz isn't your best but you need to be all rounded. Being able to do multiple styles well is key in the dance community. Next is Priyanka. You were third but you were good at keeping up in the group. Next is lemon and kiara. We're both second. I thought you were so cool lemon and you were so gorgeous kiara. Next is Jess and Lexi. Won your divisions well done. And both were able to keep up with the big kids in the group. And on top of the pyramid is Daniel. I'm so incredibly proud of you and I bet your dad is too. Okay this week we are going to believe national talent in Columbus, California. Now I have three duets. My first duet is too Jess and Lexi. It's acro called reservation for two. My next duet is to juice and lemon. It's contemporary called chasing answers. My final duet goes to Priyanka and kiara. It's lyrical called walking through a storm. Now Daniel. I want you to work on the group and other classes. You are taking a break from other dances this week. Now the group everyone is in apart from Lexi. It's a bit advanced for you. It's ballet called angry birds tutu. Inspired but the new angry birds movie. Duets today group tomorrow.

Lexi pov
I'm super excited to have a duet with my sister Jess. We always do acro duets and they always win. I'm just a bit sad I'm not in the group but it's ballet and I'm not the best ballet so it's okay. "Okay your duet is called reservation for two. So the plot is you are the waiters at this restaurant" we learn the duet and I really like it. I like the song and all the tricks we do and the partner work. After me and Jess go to a hiphop class with other people are age. It's being taught my tynomi which is so cool. She is the best hiphop teacher at the studio. She choreographer for all the hiphop routines that we do at the competitions. After we wait for lemon to finish rehearsals then head to the car and go home

Daniel pov
I'm a bit sad I don't have a extra dance this week. but everyone should have a shot at a win. But at least I have a great part in the group as I'm good at ballet. "Okay so the group is inspired by the new angry birds movie. You will all play a character. Daniel you will play mighty eagle. Kiara you will play the evil villain. zeta. Juice you will play the hero red and lemon you will play his best friend chuck. Jess you will play the little bird pinky and Priyanka I don't really have one for you so you will play a pretty green bird" the routine super good but very technical. I think kiara is a great lead because ballet is her best style. After we finish rehearsal we have a costume fitting and all the group costumes are so cool. After we head onto the bus.