28. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyns pov
Mischa
Jess Lexi
Lily Sophie ilona lemon
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is lemon and ilona. Your duet won but I do think it could of been stronger. Next is Sophie and lily. Both were great in the trio and in the group. Still got some stuff to work on though. Next is Lexi. You were a fabulous lead in the trio. And you are starting to get really serious with your dance training. Next is Jess. As usual the duet and group were great. You are really starting to take of in the social media world. Everybody knows who the Brooklyn hytes dance company competition is now thanks to Jess. And on top of the pyramid is Mischa. I am so incredible proud of you, from how much you have grown by being her as a person but also as a dancer. Okay this week we are going to masters of dance arts in buffalo, New York. Now this week Priyanka and Daniel are going to town and watch the competition to help me decide who should get a solo at nationals. Okay this week I have two duets and one trio. My first duet again goes to Jess and Mischa. It's contemporary called disconnected. My next duet also goes to ilona and lemon. It's also contemporary called Nancy and Tonya. The trio again goes to Lexi lily and Sophie. It's sassy jazz, called whatever I want. The group this week is contemporary called money is the root of all evil. Okay next week is nationals. I want to go into nationals with a win under are belts okay. Duets and trio today group tomorrow.

Lexi pov
"I'm really excited to have a trio with lily and Sophie again. Hopefully we can win this week so we can show miss hytes that we should all get solos at nationals. Also it's jazz which is basically all are fortes so we should win" "okay guys your trio is jazz called whatever I want. Now you really need to use your sassy faces and have pointed toes and straight knees so you can all get solos at nationals. Okay, great let's start" Miss tynomi says. I really like are trio. The song is really good and all it's movements are really together. " I really like learning routines with miss tynomi than with miss hytes. Cause she doesn't shout at us a lot" after we finished we all went home.

Lemon pov
"I'm really excited for the group this week. Hopefully I can really shine through this week and get a solo at nationals. I think I have a bit of a chance but now that Jess is in the teen division she might get the solo since she has won a lot this season" "okay so the group is called money is the root of all evil. So basically you all are wanting all the money and you start to get really evil about it. Okay let's start" the group is really fun I like the music, it has a bit of a blues feel to it. Hopefully we can win and go into victorious.