13. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Sophie
Jess Ilona
Lily Mischa lemon Lexi
"Okay at the bottom we have Lexi. Now you may be thinking but my duet won why aren't I higher, you messed up in your duet. You forgot a part of it. Next is lemon and Mischa. Even though you guys were good even though you were second. Next is lily. I thought your faces were amazing and you really played the character. Next is Ilona and Jess. I loved your duet and you were both great in the group aswell. On top of the pyramid is Sophie. I really enjoyed your solos and all the small parts like you looking up at the stars it really made the solo. Okay This week we are going to In10sity dance competition in buffalo New York. I have five solos and one duet. My first solo goes to Lexi. It's lyrical called one heart. My next solo goes to Mischa and it's a acro solo called mission impossible. My next solo goes to Jess. It's contemporary called crossroads. My other solo goes to lemon and it's jazz called curiosity. My final solo goes to lion and it's modern. It's called no regrets. The duet goes to lily and Sophie. It's also jazz called play to win. The group is lyrical called why wait. Now everyone is in it apart from lily and Sophie. It's a bit of a mature piece. Solos today, duet and group tomorrow"

Mischa pov
"I'm excited to have a acro solo this week, it may not be my strongest style but I'm pretty sure I can still pull it off. I'm up against Lexi This week and she has the really pretty lyrical solo, so it all goes down to what the judges like" "okay Mischa so your solo is acro called mission impossible. So you are a robber and your on a really dangerous mission okay. So you need to show you can also do acro and you are a well rounded dancer. Let's start" I really like my solo it shows all my best acro tricks. I really hope I can beat Lexi but she is also quite good at lyrical and her dance is really pretty. After I go for a acro class with Jess. We work on are round back handspring back tuck. Afterwards we all go home.

Ilona pov
"I worked on my solo yesterday and my rehearsals went really good. I'm excited and hopefully I can beat lemon but she has jazz and she is good at jazz aswell so hopefully I can win. Today we are working on the group and I'm excited since it's all the older dancers on the team and we dont have to wait around for them to catch up" when I arrive I head straight in with mr bowyer-chapman and work on my solo. We run the dance a lot and go over some stuff that is not sticking on my brain. After I head in for group rehearsals. "Okay the group this week is contemporary called why wait. Now it's quite a pretty lyrical a dance and I picked you five one because you are the most mature dancers and two you all do contemporary well. Okay let's start" I really like the group. It shows all are strength's and it's just a good dance. After we all head on the bus