16. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Lily
Jess kiara Lexi
Lemon ilona anastarzia juice 
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is juice. You were tied first. but I thought you were overshadowed by your team mates in the group. Next is anastarzia. You were also tied first but didn't really stand out as the leader in the group. Next is ilona. You won your solo.  you were great but were in the losing group. Next is lemon and Lexi. You won in the group. I knew it was the right decision. Next is kiara and jess. Kiara I thought you were outstanding in the group. Just shows you work hard in other styles you are higher on the pyramid. And jess you won in the group. couldn't keep my eyes of you. And on top of the pyramid are big winner is lily. You won your solo and your acro was great too. Okay this week we are going to power house dance in north Wayne Indiana. This week I have four solos and two duets. My first solo goes to lily. It's acro/jazz called bigger Isn't better. My next solo is to Lexi. It's also acro called reach for the stars. My next solo is to Jess. Lyrical called timeless. And my final solo is to lemon. It's jazz called Bond girl. inspired by James Bond. My first duet goes to juice and ilona. It's lyrical called mirror image. My other duet goes to anastarzia and kiara. It's contemporary called for you too. The group is  contemporary called clowning around. Okay solos and duets today group tomorrow.

Jess pov
"Im super excited to have a solo this week. I hope I can prove to miss hytes again that I can win with whatever she gives me" "okay Jess your solos is lyrical called timeless. Because you really are timeless.  I never get board of watching you dance because you always bring something new to the stage. So let's get started cause we have a lot to do today" I am really enjoying my solo. Lyrical is such a great style cause you really have to use your emotions and you get to show of your turns and legs which are my favourite. After I finish my solo practise I get anastarzia and kiara for there duet.

Anastarzia pov
"Im really excited to have a duet with kiara because she is a really great dancer and miss hytes seems to like her a lot." "Okay your duet is contemporary called for you too. Now you too have been brought up in the studio and have been best friends for ages. so let's show that in this duet. As it says in the name for you too you have to do this for each other okay" this duet is really good it has a lot of technique in it. which if we mess it up it will be a massive flop. After I have a private with miss hytes to help with my technique for this duet because I don't want to be the reason that the duet losses because kiara has flawless technique. After I get in the car and head home.

Lemon pov
"I'm super excited to be the lead in the group dance also not be a clown. I don't really like clowns. so it's kinda freaking me out a bit" "okay the group is contemporary called clowning around and everyone is a clown except from lemon. She is portraying a girl who has stumbled along this creepy and spooky carnival and all the clowns are coming out to play" this dance it's fun but I have to use my scared emotion in this dance if we are going to win. After we all head on the bus.