4. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Jess
Ilona Mischa
Sophie lily lemon Lexi
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is Lexi and lemon. Both your solos were 2nd, and Lexi you fell out your turns at the start of you solo so it just threw you off. Next is lily. I loved your solo. You used you face really well, it was really enjoyable to watch. Next is Sophie. Your tumbling skills are amazing and you landed your standing back tuck, whoo. I'm so proud off how much you have grown. Next is Mischa. I don't expect nothing less than a really entertaining musical theatre routine from you, It was amazing. Well done. Next is Ilona. You were amazing, your technique was great and I can tell you have your confidence back now. And back on top we have Jess. You were great in the group and your solo. You really played your character and used your face. Okay this week we are going to Hollywood vibe in St. Louis, Missouri. I have 3 solos and 2 duets. My first solo goes to Mischa. It's jazz, called love overdose. My next solo goes to Jess and it's a dark contemporary called Carrie, inspired by the horror character carrie. My last solo goes to Ilona. It's musical theatre called my Fred Astaire. Okay duos. My first duet goes to Lexi and lily. It's jazz, called pieces together. My other duet goes to Sophie and lemon. It's contemporary called munchausen by proxy. The group is contemporary called winters war. Solos and Lexi and Lily's duet today. Group and lemon and Sophie's duet tomorrow"

Jess pov
"I'm so excited for my solo this week as it's a dark contemporary piece called Carrie. Now you may not think this but I love horror films, In fact Carrie is my favourite character. I really hope I can win" "okay your solo is a dark contemporary number called Carrie. Now I know you have watched the movie Carrie can you remember what happens in it" miss hytes says "it was a bit ago I watched, but she likes comes home to her after being bullied or something and her moms starts throwing knives at her. then Carrie kills her mother" I reply "yes exactly that so you really need to channel your inner Carrie in This solo okay. Great let's start" I really like my solo. I use a prop knife so let's hope 1. I don't hurt my self and 2. I don't drop it. After I finish rehearsals I go to for a tap private as it always helps to have a bit of practice in all styles. After I head home.

Mischa pov
" I learnt my solo yesterday and it's really fun. It's called love overdose and I use a prop Microphone. Also I have to lip sync in my solo aswell. Today I'm really excited for the group dance too" "okay the group is called winters war and it's inspired by the huntsman: winter war. Now there will be two sides with leaders. Jess you will be are first leader the fire queen and Sophie you will be are second leader the ice queen. So on Jess side we will have Ilona and Lexi and on Sophie's side we will have lemon Mischa and lily. Okay so it's a fun group dance so just enjoy it" I really like this group dance and it's kinda like a dance battle in the group. I really like that Sophie gets a chance of being a lead too. She deserves it because of how hard she has worked, also I'm on her team for the group. After we finish rehearsal we all get on the bus.