25. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Jess
Ilona Mischa
Lemon lily Lexi Sophie
"Okay at the bottom we have Sophie and lexi. Your duet was a mess. It could off been way better. I'm a bit disappointed in you both. Next is lily. I thought you were great maybe the choreography was just a little bit advanced for you, but you did good with what you had. Next is lemon. You were strong and a great leader in your duet and I thought you were great last week. Well done. Next is Mischa and ilona. Your duet was great and you both absolutely played you character's amazingly. Congratulations. And on top we have Jess. You were outstanding in your solo even though you had a little slip at the start of the dance it never effected you. Well done. Okay this week we are going to dance kids USA in Orlando, Florida, it's two till nationals this week I am testing the younger half of the team. My first solo goes to Sophie. It's acro called u no u luv it. My next solo goes to lily and it's acro jazz called red. The next solo goes to Lexi and it's jazz called I wanna dance and my last solo goes to Mischa and it's musical theatre called Friday night. The group which everyone is in apart from Sophie. I want you to work on your solo. The group is called better of now and it's a pretty lyrical piece. Solos today group tomorrow.

Lexi pov
"I'm really excited for my solo this week as it's jazz. It's called I wanna dance and I'm super happy, I really hope I can win and beat Mischa but she has been winning over the last few weeks so hopefully I can pull through and beat her so I can get a solo at nationals for the sixth year in a row" "okay now Lexi your solo is jazz called I wanna dance. Now you have always been dancing you dance all the time at home when I come over for dinner, when we are in with parking lot, at the mall, you get the idea. You are always dancing that's why I called it I wanna dance because it's all you want to do right?" I nod "great so put all that passion you have for dance into your solo" I really love my solo and it's really all out how I always want to dance. My solo has all my best tricks, turns and legs in it so hopefully I can get another solo at nationals. after rehearsals since my older sisters haven't got solos we get to head home early.

Lemon pov
"I'm really excited for the group this week as it's lyrical. It's called better off now and it sounds really pretty" "okay so the group is lyrical called better of now and it's a really pretty lyrical dance. Now the costumes are so pretty they are Lilac and beautiful. Now I'm giving the lead to Jess as she is the best at lyrical. Okay let's start" the group dance is really pretty and I'm happy that my sister gets to be the lead. We also got a sneak peak at the group costumes and they are really pretty. They are also a very classic lyrical costume too. After we finish we all get on the bus.