10. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Mischa
Jess ilona
Lemon Lexi lily Sophie
"Okay guys great win last weekend. now onto pyramid. Okay at the bottom is Sophie and lily. Both your solos were fabulous but you guys are still struggling a bit with the group. But remember you are still both very young and keeping up with ilona. Next is Lexi. I gave you a challenge and you succeed very highly. Well done I'm so proud. Next is lemon. You are just in the group but I thought you were amazing. This dance style really suits you even tho you are a hiphop dancer. Next is ilona and Jess. As usual you duet was amazing. I expect nothing less from the both of you. And on top of the pyramid for the first time is Mischa. your solo was incredible. Your faces were great. And I personally thought your turns were the best I have seen them. Well done. Okay this week we are going to New York dance experience in calabasas right here in California. Okay this week I have three solos and two duets. My first solo goes to Jess and it's another lyrical solos. It's called she's history. My next solo goes to lemon and it's another lyrical solo with some acro tricks aswell. It's called unless you say your sorry. And my last solo goes to ilona and it's another lyrical solo called shades of grey. My first duet goes to Lexi and lily. It's a upbeat jazz duet called the wild child and the wallflower. And my other duet goes to Mischa and Sophie and it's another jazz duet called fam favourite. The group this week is contemporary called the elites. Solos and Lexi and Lily's duet today. Group and the other duet tomorrow"

Lemon pov
"I'm so excited for my solo this week. It's lyrical solo with some acro tricks aswell. I'm a bit nervous about the acro tricks because I'm not the best at second but I'm always up for a great challenge. I really hope I can beat Jess this week. But she is a incredible lyrical dancer and I don't do lyrical that often. I'm more a hiphop dancer so I'm a bit nervous but I just need to keep up my confidence" "okay lemon your solo is called unless you say your sorry and its a lyrical solo with some acro tricks. I know Lyrical and acro aren't really your best styles. But you need to be challenged from time to time. By doing different styles. Okay this solo is really pretty and there is lots a elegant moves. So get rid of all the grunt of hiphop and be ready to be elegant. Let's start" I'm a bit nervous after what miss hytes has said
That i need to be elegant on my feet. So hopefully I can succeed her expectations and win. That would make me reality happy. After I finish my rehearsals I have a lyrical/acro private with tynomi to help with my solo this week. After I finds me and my siblings head home because all are classes were done for the day.

Ilona pov
"I learnt my solo yesterday and I'm super excited for the competition. Today we are learning the group dance which is contemporary (my best style) hopefully we can keep are winning streak this week" I say " not being rube but I feel like Sophie is a bit of the weak link. She is only five and shouldn't be dancing with are girls and I know lily is only two years older but she is way more advanced" my mum said. " okay girlies the group this week is contemporary called the elites and right now you guys are my elite team. So we need to keep up all the wins if we want to go into nationals successfully. Okay let's start" the group routine is really dynamic and fun. I'm really enjoying it. After we head on the bus to the competition.