31. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Jess
Ilona lily
Mischa Lexi lemon Sophie
"Okay at the bottom we have Sophie. You never danced last week so that's why you are hear. Next is lemon. Your solo was second I am quite disappointed in you because I thought you would have that passion to want a solo at nationals. Next is Lexi and Mischa. Both were amazing in the group and you really stood out in a positive way. Next is lily and ilona. Both of you were fabulous leads and obviously ilona you won your solo. Congratulations. And back on top we have Jess. Your solo won and your emotion in the group was outstanding. Hi m really proud. Okay for nationals we are going to are favourite onstage America in Escondido, California. I gave four solos. Obviously my first solo goes to Sophie. As I said it's jazz called reaver rising. My next solo goes to Lexi it's jazz called Rapunzel. My next solo goes to Jess and it's lyrical called the Coronation, and my last solo goes to ilona and it's contemporary called innocent. My first duet goes to lily and Lexi called rule the world and it's jazz. My next duet is lyrical called pop princess and it goes to Mischa and Jess. My sister duet goes to ilona and lemon and it's a specialty peice called tango para tres. The group is lyricalcalled dance in the rain. Okay I want a win in every category okay. Solos today, duet and group tomorrow"

Sophie pov
"I'm really excited that I have a solo at nationals. I have worked really hard towards the goal and hope I can achieve my other goal to win a national title. I learnt a bit of my solo last week and I'm feeling really confident" "okay your solo is jazz called reaver rising. Now you learnt a bit of your solo last week now I want you to show me what you learnt last week then we will add on okay" I really like my solo. It's at my ability and age level so I'm not struggling too much. There is some new trick in my solo that are challenging me but I know I can pull it off and win. After I find rehearsals I head home early.

Jess pov
"I really like my solo it's just the perfect choreography choice for me. It has a lot of new stuff in it so it's challenging me a bit, but nothing I can't handle. Im excited to learn the group today with all my team mates" "okay so the group this year for nationals is lyrical called dance in the rain, now that is a beautiful group dance that may be a bit mature for the two minis but i know we can pull it off. Im pulling out all the stops for this group dance. Im hungry for this nationals win. Okay let's start" the group dance is really pretty and the choreography is so elegant and it just really suits are team since we have five mature dancers and two minis. After we finish we all head on the bus. Nationals here we come.