1. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Jess
Lexi lily
Ilona Mischa lemon Sophie
"Whoo we won nationals. I'm so proud of each and every single one of you. Okay at the bottom of yes pyramid is Sophie. You are still very young. Your trio was great it won but I still feel like you can do better. Next is lemon and Mischa. Your duets were amazing, and your technique was amazing too. Next is Ilona and lily. Both won your solos, Lexi for the second year in a row and Ilona for the first time. Well done. Next is Lexi. Still holding onto that title aren't you. For five years now you have been a national champion. And on top of the pyramid is Jess. Your solo was amazing. I expect nothing less from you. I have said it for years now you are not beatable at nationals. Okay this week we are going to energy dance in Chicago, Illinois. Everyone has a solo. Sophie your solo is acro, called I love trash. Lily your solo is also acro called California adventure. My next solo goes to Lexi. It's jazz called demand applause. My next solo goes to Mischa and it's musical theatre called maddie. Jess your solo is lyrical called the judgement. Lemon your solo is hiphop, called million dollar baby, and finally Ilona your solo is contemporary called what do you see. The group is also contemporary, called seven deadly sins. Solos today group tomorrow"

Sophie pov
"I'm so happy to have been invited back for another competition season. I really hope I can prove again to miss hytes I belong on the team" "okay Sophie your solo is acro called I love trash. Now it has a lot of tumbling in it and your standing back tuck is in the routine. Okay let's start" I really like my solo. I have started doing gymnastics aswell so now I have lots of tumbling in my solos which I really like. After I finish my solo rehearsals I go to a acro private we're we make sure I have great form for my standing back tuck and all my other tumbling stuff. After I head home.

Ilona pov
"I'm so excited for my soo this week as it's contemporary. I'm also so excited for the group this week, I'm a bit nervous now tho because lemon is now 16 so she is up against me in the senior division" "okay so the group is a dark contemporary called seven deadly sins. So I am going to assign you one of the deadly sins. Ilona you are lust. Lemon you are pride. Jess you are gluttony. Mischa you are wrath. Lexi you are greed. Lily you are envy and finally Sophie you are sloth. Let's start with the group now" it's really fun getting to play are sin. It may be a bit confusing for Sophie as she may not understand what some of these words mean. But we had a group discussion all together so I think she understands it a bit better now. After we finish we all get on the bus.