13. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Jess
Ilona Lexi
Lily lemon Mischa Sophie
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is Sophie and Mischa. Your duet was second and Sophie you messed up. That's not good enough. Next is lemon. Your solo was second but I did think you succeed the challenge. Next is lily and lexi. Your duet won and I thought your facials are amazing and you really played your characters. Lexi is a bit higher cause I thought she was a bit better in the group. Next is ilona. You won your solo and I thought I'd was pure perfection. Well done. And on top of the pyramid once again is Jess. You always impress me when you do a solo and I expect nothing less than a win from you. Okay this week we are heading to starquest in Lancaster Louisiana. Everyone has a solo this week. And you are all going to be challenged by doing one of your weakest styles. Sophie you are doing a contemporary solo. It's called infected spirits. My next solo goes to lily and it's musical theatre called baby mine. Lexi your solo is also contemporary called you don't know me. My next solo goes to Mischa and it's lyrical called you can. My next solo goes to Jess. It's hip hop called I'll show you the dark side. My next solo goes goes to lemon and it's acro called the hero. And my last solo goes to ilona. It's jazz called bye Felicia. The group is also acro called Arabian nights. Solos today group tomorrow.

Lexi pov
" I'm really excited to have another solo this week. And it's musical theatre. Musical theatre is an okay style it's not my best but I'm still good at it" "okay lexi your solo is musical theatre called baby mine. It's a really fun upbeat dance with lots of style. So I really need you to use your face. Okay let's start rehearsing" I really like my solo this week. And I'm so excited for the group this week as it is acro. After I finshed I went into a musical theatre private with mr bowyer chapman. After we all head home.

Lily pov
"I'm really excited for the group dance this week because it's acro. Acro is my best style so I'm really excited it's the group dance style" "okay so i know we dont do acro very often as a group dance but I've added in more acro classes so we can all be ready for the group" I love the group dance so much. Acro is my strong suit so I'm really happy that the group is acro so I can be great in the group. After we finish rehearsals we head on the bus.