31. After awards

Jasmine pov
"Aww I'm so proud of all the kids" I say walking back into the dressing room after awards. "Well that's what you say to are face Jasmine. but if your behind are backs you agree with what another person is saying" Kate says "that's a fat lie bitch. I'm proud of every kid at the studio" "nah all you want is your kids to be the stars and all of the attention on them. you could care less about are kids" she shouts "do you know how many time Jess beat your kid this year. You know your kid has never had any points higher than my kid" I shout back "don't you dare talk about my kid like that. All you want is the fame off your kids cause there stars and all the other kids are in there shadows. no wonder there always here" she shouts "that's it I'm fucking done with you I'm leaving" I collect my things and walk out into the hall. "Lemon Jess and Lexi get your trophy's we are leaving in not going on that fucking bus" " why mummy" Lexi says "cause they mothers is there are being sore losers. " woah woah what happened jasmine" Brooklyn asked "its Kate again can never get off my back about my kids" "she opens the door and screams "Kate and juice you are cut from This team. Stop running my best costumers out of the studio" then Lexi starts crying so Lemon picks her up and Jess walks out holding lemons hand and we get in a taxi and go home.