7. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Jess
Mischa Sophie
Lemon Ilona Lexi lily
"Okay at the bottom we have lily and Lexi. Your duet was second. It just wasn't what they were looking for. Next is Ilona. I loved the solo again they might have either not enjoyed musical theatre or just wanted more from you. Next is Lemon and Sophie. Lemon you did great in your duet and in the group and I'm really proud of you Sophie for being a lead in the group dance. Next is Mischa. Your solo was so good. You were able to still dance to your full potential while lip syncing and using a prop microphone. And on top again we have Jess. You played Carrie on crack. It was absolutely amazing. You and Sophie had great chemistry in the group too. Well done. Okay this week we are going back to dream national dance competition in holidaysburg, Pennsylvania. I have 4 solos and 1 trio. My first solo goes to Sophie. I'm challenging you this week by giving you a lyrical solo called pretty little lies. My next solo goes to lily. It's jazz , called the flamingo. My next one goes to Lexi and I'm also challenging you this week by giving you a contemporary solo. It's called keep burning. And my last solo goes to lemon. It's jazz called rich girl. The trio goes to Ilona Jess and Mischa. It's jazz called year no evil. See no evil, speak no evil. The group is jazz and as it's near Christmas we are doing a Christmas group called Christmas morning. Solos today. Trio and group tomorrow"

Lexi pov
" my solo this week is contemporary called keep burning. Miss hytes is challenging me by giving me a style I'm not the best at so just really need to work hard this week and show her I can win with whatever style she gives me like my sister Jess" "okay lexi your solo is contemporary called keep burning. Now we need your best technique for this solo cause it's packed with it. You think you can handle it" I nod "good. I know you can do this, you just need to believe in your self okay, have some confidence. Let's start" the solo is a bit tricky, but it will just take some time. I'll ask lemon if she can help me at home with my solo cause she is really good at contemporary. After I have a ballet private with miss hytes as I'm starting to fuse my pointe shoes now. They really hurt my feet but it's so fun just being able to finally use pointe shoes after all my long tears if ballet training. After I finish me and my siblings all head home.

Lemon pov
"I learnt my solo yesterday and I will say it's not my best. It's really easy choreography and definitely no we're near my style. Let's hope today for the group I can really shine through" "okay so Christmas is right around the corner so I have decided to give you guys a fun Christmas dance to end the year off with. Okay so it's stats with you waking up to the excitement of Christmas morning. Okay let's start" the group is really fun and Sophie lily and Lexi really love it because obviously they still believe in Santa but me Ilona Jess and Mischa make sure the magic still stays alive for them. After we have a costume fittings.