1. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Jess
Lemon lily
Lexi ilona Mischa and Sophie
"Okay guys we national champions once again. I'm so proud of all of use. Okay now we can see we have two new members. Would you guys like to introduce yourself" "hi I'm Mischa and I'm 11 years old" she says "hi I'm Sophie and I'm 5 years old" "welcome guys. okay now onto the pyramid. Okay at the bottom is Mischa and Sophie. You guys are here cause you didn't dance. Next is ilona. You were just in the group. but I thought you were great. Next is Lexi and lily. You guys won your solos. I'm so proud of you both. Next is lemon. Your technique was the best I have ever seen it lemon. I'm so impressed. And on top of the pyramid is miss Jess. You used all your faces and were just spectacular. Well done. Okay this week we are going to believe dance in Woodbridge Virginia. Everyone has a solo. Sophie you have a jazz solo called bring on the boys. Lily your solo is acro. It's called boys like you. Lexi you also have a jazz solo called lightning. Mischa your solo is musical theatre. It's called voodoo doll. Jess your solo is lyrical and it's called birthday. Lemon your solo is hip hop. It's called black sheep. And finally ilona your solo is contemporary called out for blood. The group is contemporary called on the verge. Solos today and group tomorrow"

Sophie pov
"I'm so excited to be apart of the BHDC competition team. I have been at this dance school for three years. And im so happy to finally be on the team" " okay Sophie it's your first solo here. It's jazz called bring on the boys. Now jazz is one of your strongest styles so I expect you to win. Okay let's start" I really like my solo. The song is fun and I like the tune off it. It's very upbeat. I really hope I can win to show miss hytes she made he right decision by putting me on this team. After I have a jazz class with some other kids my age. It's being taught by tynomi (one of my favourite teachers ) after we run are solos in front of each other. I really like Jess solo cause she is just so elegant on her feet. After we all head home.

Mischa pov
"I'm super happy to be apart of the BHDC competition team. I had experienced some really bad treatment from my old dance school. But everyone here has been so kind towards me. I'm so excited for the group dance this week. Even tho it's contemporary. It will be a bit of a challenge but I like challenges" "okay so the group is contemporary called on the verge. And the song is really pretty. This dance is full of emotion so you guys really need to use your face, now Sophie the choreography might get a bit tricky but don't be afraid to ask. Remember you are only five" the group Routine is so pretty but we really need to use are faces if we want to pull it off and win. I really like miss hytes because she really took her time going over the harder sections with Sophie. It shows she really wants us to be amazing. After we all head on the bus.