16. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Lexi
Jess lemon
Lily Sophie Mischa ilona
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid ilona and Mischa. Both your solo were second. I thought you both could off been stronger and use your face more, But you were great in the group two. Next is Sophie. I thought the duet was great and your really preformed to your full potential. Next is lily. Again won your duet and you were amazing. Well done. Next is lemon and Jess. Both your solos were unreal and lemon I'm really proud of you because of how hard you worked last week, and Jess you were pure perfection as usual. And on top is Lexi. I gave you a challenge and you were amazing. I have never seen you dance so gracefully in your life. Congratulations. Okay this week we are going to sheer talent in Spokane, Washington. This week we are reacting solos but you choose them. Now last week I gave you the person you will have to pick from and your got a list of all there solos. Now Sophie picked lily old acro/jazz solo called bigger isn't better. Lily picked Lexi old winning acro number called take it to go. Lexi picked Mischa old lyrical solo called showing you my heart. Mischa picked Jess old acro solo called black widow. Jess picked lemons very old jazz solo called big shot. Lemon picked ilona very first solo lucky star which is lyrical, and finally ilona picked juices old solo called the journey which was also lyrical. Okay the group we are also reacting since it went so successfully last time. It's musical theatre called ease on down the boulevard. Now this was performed by the very first competition team, so I expect Jess and lemon to help with choreography. Okay solos today group tomorrow"

Mischa pov
"I'm super happy that I got to pick my solo this week. I really have challenged myself because this is one of Jess hardest solos and acro is my okay style so hopefully I can pull of this challenge" "okay Mischa now you have chosen Jess old solo black widow, now no one has expected you to pick this, I thought you were going to pick something like castaway or amazing grace. Nobody is expecting you to win with this so you need to show them you can pull it off. Let's start" this solo is really hard but I think I'm doing great. Miss hytes is giving my lots of helpful criticism which is making me a better dancer. After I head into studio c with Jess as she learnt her solo with tynomi. Jess helps me go over her old solo and give me some stuff to work on. After we go for a acro private together then both go home.

Jess pov
"I'm really happy with my solo and nobody thought I was going to pick jazz because now I rarely do it, my mum thought I was going to pick metamorphosis (also love that solo). The group is ease on down the boulevard and it is one of my all time favourites because it was done by the og team. I miss them all" "okay the group is musical theatre called ease on down the boulevard. Now this was done 7 years ago, because we skipped a year by the original BHDC competition team. Jess and lemon are my only ones left, I am so grateful for you both and you know that. Okay Jess Sophie so doing your part while you are doing lemons part and lemon you are doing scarlets old part. Now let's start with the dance" the group dance is really fun and I love helping the younger ones learn it to and teaching Sophie her part as the dog. After we all jump on the bus.