19. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn POV
Jess
Lexi juice ilona
Lily lemon anastarzia kiara
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is anastarzia and kiara. You were 2nd. I didn't see that connection at all in the duet and you both are known as the technique girls. Where was it. Next is lemon and lily. Both won your solos and were great in the group. Next is ilona and juice. Won with your duet and were great in the group as well. Next is Lexi. You won big with your solo. your face was great and the tricks, jumps everything was amazing. And on top of the pyramid is Jess. As I rest my case you are timeless as I said to you. I never get board of watching you dance. Okay this week we are going to dream dance challenge in panorama city, California. And again I have four solos and two duets. My first solo is to ilona. It's lyrical called Natalie wood. My next solo is going to juice. It's acro called wake. My next solo is going to kiara. It's contemporary called D.O.A. My final solo is to anastarzia and it's also contemporary called who do you think you are. The first duet is to Lexi and lily. It's musical theatre called together. And the other duet goes to lemon and Jess. It's jazz called snap that. And the group is a specialty dance called the thinner the air the harder to breathe. Okay solos and duets today group tomorrow.

Kiara pov
"Im super excited for my solo because it's contemporary and I love contemporary dances Because there full of technique and emotion" I say " you really need to win this week because you have been at the bottom for the past two weeks" my mum says. "Okay your solo is contemporary called D.O.A now do you know what it stands for?" I reply "I basically mean dead on arrival" "yess well done. Now this is the most important routine for you because it's packed with technique like you've never seen it before. Let's start" and when she said packed with technique she was right. This is probably the hardest solo I have ever learned. I really need to prove to miss hytes that I can win with this solo.

Lily pov
"I'm super excited to have a duet with Lexi and it's musical theatre another one of my favourites. I really hope that I can pull through and show miss hytes i can win with duets too" "okay your duet is musical theatre called together. And the reason i gave you both this dance is because you both are inseparable of each other. So let's show that chemistry on the dance floor too" I love dancing with Lexi because she helps me spot with any moves I'm stuck on. After we finish the duet my sister helps me get my street clothes on then we leave.

Juice pov
"The group this week is a specialty dance and we have won with one in the past but it not are best so I hope we can pull through" "okay the group is specialty called the thinner the air the harder to breathe now you will play lions. So in the past with the old team we won with a specialty dance but barely so this time we need to win by more than half a point" the group is a bit quick and there is part near the end which lily climbs over us so let's hope we don't drop her cause that would be a disaster. After we have a costume fitting then head on the bus.