32. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Jess
Lemon kiara
Ilona lily Lexi
" okay before I start the pyramid as you know we are missing two people. Juice was cut because off her mothers actions against a little girl on this team. NO MOTHER WILL GO AFTER A CHILD LIKE THAT. Okay and Anastarzia turned 18 and is now a assistant at the studio. Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is Lexi. You fell on your front Ariel. You can do them in your sleep what happened. Next is lily and ilona. The trio was hot mess and lily you weren't in the group and messed up the timing in the trio. And ilona in the group you were good. next is kiara and lemon. Your trio won and you were outstanding in the group. And on top of the pyramid is Jess. You won with the trio and were the best lead in the group. well done. Okay This week is nationals. We need to win again. Okay this week we are going to onstage America in voorhees New Jersey. Okay this week I have 4 solos and two duets. My first solo goes to lily and it's acro called dear lily love daddy and we have your dad singing the song for you. Lexi your solo is also acro called take it to go. Jess your solo is lyrical called fool me once. And my last solo goes to Lemon it's contemporary called the woods. Now my first duet is to lily and Lexi it's jazz called we hit it harder. And my other duet is to kiara and Jess it's contemporary called my shadow and me. The group is also contemporary called Amber alert. This is nationals we need a win. Okay solos today duets and group tomorrow.

Jess pov
"I'm super excited to have another solo at nationals. It's lyrical called fool me once and I'm super excited about it. Also I'm so happy I have my duet with kiara" "okay Jess this is your fourth time having a solo at nationals so we want to win a again and show people not to mess with you. So it's called full me once and it's about a certain old person that was on the team that treated you badly. So now your showing them it won't effect you. So let's start the solo" the solo is really good I just have to get the emotions through to the judges. also my costume is really pretty and it's pink. my favourite colour. with diamonds on it. After I stay and assist lily solo rehearsal. I think it's really nice that her dad wrote her that song. After I have a strength and conditioning class with miss hytes then I head home.

Lexi pov
"I'm so excited to have a duet with Lily again. Are duets have done really good in the past. but hopefully this one will be the best and we will win" "okay girlies your duet is sassy jazz called we hit it harder. So basically both of you are in a dance battle between the duet. okay so you need to bring it" they duet is really fun because we get to do all are best tricks and moves. After we have a acro class since both are solos are acro. Then we head on in for group rehearsals. "Okay the group is contemporary called Amber alert. So the story is that lily you are a little girl in the neighbourhood that everyone plays with and takes cares of then kiara you come in and abducted her and everyone else looks for her. but she found dead. So it's pretty dark. So let's start so we can get on the bus" the group is fun but we have a prop chair and lily has to do work on the chair. so hopefully it turns out well. After we head on the bus to nationals.