31. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Jess
Mischa Ilona
Lemon Lexi lily Sophie
"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid is Sophie lily and Lexi. Your trio was second. I thought it was a mess. Your timing was off. Okay next is lemon. You were amazing in your duet and played your characters very well. Next is Ilona and Mischa. I thought you both were outstanding. Mischa your duet won first overall, I expect nothing less from you now on. Okay Mischa. Okay and back on top we have Jess. You were amazing in your duet and the group. You and Mischa worked well with the prop and your technique as usual was amazing. Well done. Okay it's nationals and we are going back to onstage America in voorhees New Jersey. I have four solos, two duets and one trio. My first solo goes to lily. It's acro called old west. My next solo goes to Lexi and it's jazz, called out off my mind. My next solo goes to Jess and it's lyrical, called golden girl. And my final solo goes to Ilona. It's contemporary and it's Called reign. My first duet goes to Jess and Mischa. It's lyrical, called don't take her away. My other duet goes to Ilona and lemon and it's also lyrical called unbreak my heart. This trio I am giving another chance. It's goes to Lexi lily and Sophie. It's jazz, called the monsters. Now the group is contemporary, called boulevard of broken dreams. Now this nationals we need to win for the fifth year in a row okay. Solos and duets today. Group and the trio tomorrow. Let's go BHDC"

Lexi pov
"Im really happy that I have a solo at nationals for the fifth year in a row. I really hope I can win again and keep my title. Im also happy that my solo is jazz as it's my best style" "okay lexi your solo is like a blues jazz number called out of my mind. Now I'm going to really challenge you with this solo as I want you to keep your title for the fifth year in a row. Okay let's start" I really like my solo. Blues/jazz songs are really good. It has great melody. I'm really excited and I hope I can win. After I go to a jazz private with mr bowyer chapman as my mum has booked me in to help with my solo this week. We go over and perfect some stuff to make sure it's really clean then I head home.

Jess pov
"I learnt my solo yesterday and I think I have a really good chance of winning of winning again. My duet is great aswell. I live working with Mischa. Today we are working on the group today and I'm really excited" "okay the group for nationals is are usual lyrical dance, called boulevard of broken dreams. Now it's a really beautiful dance and I need you all to be perfect cause we are not losing. Okay let's start" the group is really pretty and we have these beautiful green Leo's. I really hope we can win this national title again.