19. Pyramid and rehearsals

Brooklyn pov
Mischa
Jess lily
Sophie lemon ilona Lexi
"Okay at the bottom we have Lexi and ilona. I thought you guys were great, it's just when the dance was choreographed it wasn't choreographed for you. so it's just all different tricks and turns. Next is lemon. I thought your solo was outstanding and I think you should off placed higher in the overalls. Next is Sophie. You looked so cute and you definitely deserved the win, also you were great in the group aswell. Next is lily. I have always loved that solo right from when I choreographed it for Lexi. I thought it just suited you. Well done. Next is Jess. Now no expected you to pick jazz done you haven't done it since you were 9. I thought again the choreography really suited you and you pulled it off very well. And on top with a perfect 300 is miss Mischa. I am so proud of you because I know you worked so hard last week because you wanted to show you can dance at Jess level. Well done. Okay this week we are going to xpression dance Ian Anaheim, California. We are reacting duets this week. My first duet goes to Jess and Mischa. It's lyrical called bodies eletric and it was done by lemon and juice. My next duet goes to lemon and Lexi. It's contemporary called little girl down the lane and it was done by Jess and Priyanka. Now my last duet goes to ilona and lily. It's also lyrical called the bad deed and it was done by Lexi and Priyanka. Sophie this week I want you to work on the group. The group is contemporary called Bowie still dancin inspired by the legendary David Bowie. Duets today group tomorrow"

Lily pov
"I'm so excited to have a duet with my big sister, even though the duet is lyrical I hope my big sister can help me." "Okay now this is your guys first duet together so hopefully you can win. Now this duet won big last time it was competed so I except you guys to win big too okay. Let's start" I be really like dancing with my sister because she helps me a lot with the choreography. I think are duet is going to win because there is a lot of lifts and we trust each other so we should hopefully win. After I go for a lyrical class with Sophie and other kids are age. We go over some technique and we learn a small combo aswell. After I get in the car and go home.

Lemon pov
"I'm excited for the group today. Me and my sisters duet practise yesterday went really well and hopefully we can pull off a win and beat lily and ilona. It's like the sister battles" "okay the group this week is contemporary called Bowie still dancin, now David Bowie was a huge superstar many years before any of you were born. So we really need to pull of a win because we a representing a huge icon that many people know and love. Okay let's start" the group dance is really fun  and we had a talk about are costumes and the make up and hair that we are going to have. It's all spuds super cool. After we finish we gather are things and jump on the bus.