Chapter 18

Anne's POV

I woke up and turned to Marcy she was awake "Morning Anna-Banana" she said "Morning Mar-Mar" I said I sat up "We should get the spaceship done today it's about done" I said "Yeah it is I'm sad I have to leave you but I'm happy you helped me" she said "Hey didn't you tell me we could try to bring me to your planet" I asked "Yeah we did but I don't think it'll work" she said "I'm sure it can if you can come to this planet then there is no way I can't come to your planet you can introduce me to your adopted mother you talk about" I said "Yeah I can" she said hugging me I hugged back then we got out of bed and exited the house and walked to the spaceship Bradly was keeping a look out for Sasha the whole day he did say this was her final attack to get me and Marcy so he had to be on look out "Hey before you leave I need to tell you something" I said "Me too" Marcy said "Ok I really enjoy your company and I think you're an awesome to hang out with and I feel like without Sasha your stay on this planet would've been better so" I said "Me too maybe after this whole Sasha thing I could stay for a little longer because I wasn't expecting this and I when I meet you I just wanted to hang out with you after the spaceship was done" she said "Yeah me too now I really like you" I said "Me too you're a amazing person" she said "Yeah that's not what I ment" I said softly "What" she asked "Nothing" I said and I continuted to work on the spaceship after a few miniutes Bradly came up to me "Hey Anne" he said I turned around and looked at me "What is it" I asked "Sasha is coming and she has an her army of Elite Toad Guards" he said I stood up "Take me to see her" I said "Ok" he said then he ran I started to follow him but Marcy grabbed my hand "Anne don't leave me alone again" she said "I'm sorry Marcy if I bring you along I'll get distracted and Sasha will take you go back to the house I'll see you there" I said "Ok you promise you'll come back" she said "I promise" I said then kissed her on the head and followed Bradly we made it to the edge of my territory in record time "Sasha this has to stop" I said "No I don't think so" she said "It's gone too far you've gotten ahead of yoursleves because you want to keep your job" I said "I do" she said "Ok then do you enjoy Grime abusing you" I asked "What no he doesn't-" she said but then I cut her off "Umm yes he does I heard a lot of Bradly's stories he does" I said "He can't" she said "Yeah he can" I said "Well then I'll just deal with it" she said "Yeah, yeah get on the real reason you're here oh that's right the human" I said "Yeah where is she" she asked "Not at the spaceship that's for sure" I said "You're lying" she said pulling out her dagger and pointing it at my throut "Whoa, whoa I aint lying go check" I said 'Ok fine you two check" she said to two Elite Toad Guards they went to check then came back after a bit "Where is she" Sasha asked "She aint back there" one Elite Toad Guard said "What" she said "Told you and you can't cross into my territory" I said "I did before" she said "Yeah because I let you and you snuck in" I said "Ok let's make this quick" she said 'Agreed" I said she plled out her sword I pulled out mine we fought until both of us were tired we we're panting "So you give up Waybright" I said "Not in a million years Boonchuy" she said "Ok then leave Marcy alone Grime can get me into slavery camp all he wants I promised someone very special I'll get her off this planet" I said "Well Grime wants both of you he needs Marcy more so no" she said "Is this about the thing about him fireing you again and for the last time I don't care if he does or doesn't" I said "Of course you wouldn't care" she said "Yeah you're right" I said "Ok if your don't care then you never cared to know how someone feels about you" she said "What" I asked "It's about Marcy she accidentally told me she has feeling for you" she said "When" I asked "When I stabbed you and you we're in a coma for more than five weeks" she said "Well I aint suprised" I said "How" she asked "I have feeling for her as well I figure she would have the same feelings for me" I said "So you knew" she said "Yep" I said "Well then you've gone soft Boonchuy" she said "I didn't" I said "Yes you have what happened to omg Hop Pop is making me work today, I wanted to be lazy all day, today and now it's ruined" she said "I was never like that I actually appreciate what my adotpted grandfather is doing with me unlike you who listens to someone who can't do anything on his own my adotpted grandfather is 68 years old and how old is Grime 45 nice to know he aint too old" I said "Grime's 40 thank you very much" she said "Yeah, yeah whatever" I said I went over to Bradly "I need you to distrat her I'm going to add the final touchs to the spaceship and try to get out of here with Marcy" I said "Ok got you" he said he distracted her I ran away when she was distracted and added the final touches like the boasters and other stuff then I went inside the house to get Marcy and get out I entered my room she was sitting on the extra bed "Anne you're back" she said "Yeah am I but we have to leave" I said "Like right now" she asked "Yeah right now" I said "What happened" she asked "Sasha happen she is planning on getting the Elite Toad Guards to get you for her" I said "Ok" she said we ran out of the house and to the spaceship I got a spacesuit on once I we stepped into the spaceship someone grabbed my foot I looked down it was an Elite Toad Guard "Marcy you'll nned to go on without me I need to keep these Toad Guards off your back" I said "Anne no don't" she said "Sorry I need to to get you off this planet we'll see each other again just go" I said "No I won't leave you" she said "If you don't leave you will get captured by Sasha and taken to Grime to get brainwashed" I said "Ok" she said "We'll see each other again I promise and if I don't make it out thanks for being in my life" I said then I fell back and flipped and landed it I pulled out my sword and fought the Elite Toad Guard the spaceship was leaving he jumped and grabbed a bar I grabbed his foot "Hey get down here and fight me like a man" I said he kicked me in the jaw, I fell and held on I got up and jumped on him and brought him down "Ahh you brat I had it" he said "Yeah whatever you won't be able to jump that high again" I said "Fine Sasha will be pleased I got you" he said "Yeah tell me about it" I said he laughed and came at me after awhile of fighting he was able to beat me and take me to Sasha "There is Anne I couldn't get the human" he said "Thanks at least I got her also I bet the human will be coming back to save her" she said "You won't get away with this Marcy is gone and you'll never get your hands on her" I shouted "We'll see about that" she said I was pissed after awhile I noticed a spacship come back down "No, no, no she can't" I said I saw it land.