Lust Over Love

BLURB

Is it pure lust, or is it what other people call love?

Devon Garcia, a well-known fashion model, had the greatest pleasure she had yearned for all her life from Knox Sandoval, the CEO of a well-known apparel firm, a married man to his long-distance wife, the night the guy got intoxicated in a nightclub.

Someone’s unexpected existence forced them to share a roof.

The Sandovals were not furious when they learned about it; instead, they liked Devon and urged Knox to divorce his wife, Elise, but she was willing to risk everything to protect her marriage and win Knox—again.

• • •

DISCLAIMER

This novel has entirely imaginary characters. Any resemblance to living or deceased people is totally accidental. Certain long-established institutions, agencies, and government offices are referenced, but any apparent slight is unintended. Neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of the readers of this book. The author and publisher cannot be held liable for the use of the information contained in the book.

• • •

WARNING

Without the author’s prior written permission, no part of this book may be copied or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system. Copyright infringement, even copyright infringement for no monetary gain, is illegal.

• • •

All rights reserved.
© 2022 Mister Noi