33

Yoongi blinks furiously as he tries to clear his vision, his ears ringing as he reaches his arms out blindly to try to get a hold on something to help him get back on his feet. As his senses slowly return to him, he sees Jimin next to him, leaning against the wall as he squints to try to get a good look at their surroundings. The sound of gunfire explodes around them and Jimin reaches out to Yoongi and pulls him to the floor, keeping them both low as they move into the cell closest to them.

"Hello there," a voice sounds from behind them as the door slams closed, blocking them from getting back out.

Jimin and Yoongi look back, and through their still-blurry vision, they see a man smirking down at them with a gun in his hand. "I'm gonna have so much fun killing you."

"The hell you are," another voice sounds and Yoongi sees Hoseok run into the cell and put himself in between the two prisoners on the floor and the man with the gun. "You have to go through me first."

The man laughs as he slowly pulls the door closed again, his head tilting back. "Protecting the scum, Hobi?"

"Only friends can call me that, Seonghwa," Hoseok says, glaring at him. "Get away from them before I make you."

"You do realize I have a gun," Seonghwa says in a bored tone, waving the gun in front of Hoseok. "All you have is what, a tranq gun?"

Hoseok smiles, an empty one that doesn't reach his eyes as Yoongi and Jimin get to their feet behind him. "I don't need a weapon."

Hoseok immediately tackles Seonghwa, both of the men falling to the ground as chaos continues all around the cell block. Yoongi tries to run to Hoseok to help him, but Jimin holds him back.

"It's not safe," Jimin says, and Yoongi shakes his head, trying to quiet the voices in his head that are gradually turning from whispers to screams.

"It's Hobi," Yoongi says, a wild look in his eyes.

A yell of pain causes Yoongi and Jimin to whip their heads in the direction of where Hoseok is holding off Seonghwa, and Yoongi yells out as he sees Hoseok falling to the floor, blood blossoming across his abdomen.

"It's okay, Yoongi," Jimin says, turning to Yoongi and pulling him to look away from Hoseok. "It's just his stitches. He's okay."

Yoongi screws his eyes shut, placing his hands over his ears as he tries to keep a hold on himself.

"Now, where were we?" Seonghwa says in a taunting voice, smiling as he walks up to the two while Hoseok groans on the floor, holding pressure on his stomach. "Ah, yes. The waste of space I've been hired to kill and his psycho friend who murdered his own parents."

Jimin turns to look at Seonghwa, his hands beginning to tremble as his rage threatens to take over. "Hired to kill?"

"That's what I said," Seonghwa says, shrugging. "Min Yoongi is our main mission. I've told the others to let me have him so I can have some fun."

"Who hired you?" Yoongi asks in a shaky voice, his eyes still closed as he shakes his head back and forth with a pained look on his face. "Who hired you to kill me?"

"Your mommy dearest, of course," Seonghwa says, laughing as Yoongi opens his eyes and stares at him, confusion and pain radiating in his dull eyes.

Jimin stands between Yoongi and Seonghwa, staring at him with fire in his eyes. "You aren't laying a finger on him."

Seonghwa sighs, running a hand through his unruly hair. "Let me guess: I have to go through you."

Jimin launches himself at him, immediately knocking the gun from his hand as he pushes Seonghwa to the ground, his vision blacking out as he drives his fist into Seonghwa's face over and over.