1. Arrival at the Great Hall

One day the time stop at Hogwarts and the day changes in to night. Later on the Great Hall an unexpected guest was there Sophia, Sophia recreate the Great Hall she put beenbags, couches and pillows every where around it, she remove the house tables and changes them into house colored carpets, around the walls of the Great Hall she put twenty large doors that lead into large bedrooms, and she ordered the house elves to get out of the kitchen. 

         After that she summon all her guest ​​​​​​​: Lily Evans, Severus Snape, James Potter, Sirius Black, Albus Dumbledore, Minerva Mcgonagall, Peter Pettigrew, Fabian and Gideon, Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley, Alice Fortescue,Remus Lupin, Frank Lonbottom, Marlene Mckinnon, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Black, Bellatrix Black, Andromeda Black, Regulus Black, Gilderoy Lockhart, Xenophilius Lovegood, Pandora Malfoy, Prof. Trelawney, Prof. Slughorn, Travis Matt Riddle& Rebeus Hagrid. ( Past 6 year Maurauder's) Arrive at the Great Hall joined by: Harry Potter, Stephanie Evans Snape, Arinya Lupin, Richelle Black, Neville Longbottom, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finiggan, Dawn Lovegood, Luna Lovegood, Fred Weasley, Percy Weasley, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, Fleur Dela Cuor, Alastor Moody, Cornelius Fudge, Dolores Umbridge, Alecto Carrow, Amycus Carrow, George Weasley, Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, Daphne Greengrass, Lee Jordan, Rose Granger ​​​​​​​​​, Crabbe and Goyle, Milllicent Bulstrode & Patricia Silvers. the (Future 5year Golden Trio) 

        "Hello please seat down settle down you are here to stay and watch this movies that gonna tell you the truth and the future, all of you are on your restricted house, you need to listen to me because this is important you'll be stuck here as long as the movies finish, Don't worry because you see that the time won't move as long as your here, and ofcourse bedrooms there, and the grown ups here and girls who know how to cook so kitchen there l ordered the house elves to get out because they don't need to see this. Now let's start first movie 'The Michievous Flowers and the Philosopher's Stone' " Everybody seem to understand and all of them fix there eyes on the Large Screen.