20.Troll in the dungeons

the scene started at the forbidden forest someone wearing a violet hooded cloak is somewhere in the part of the forest where it's sparkle gold,silver and pure white shimmering lights 

"here we go again with someone with a hooded cloak" said Harry 

"yeah, but this time it would be reveal who is it" said Alex 

the person lower her hood and "Serene, Evelyn, Mark!!" she called shouted, and three pure white unicorn come in to her she climed on one of them and whisper something into them, she got her wand and whisper a protection charm on that part of the forest before taking off with the three unicorns. 

"Ms. Evans didn't we make it clear that students aren't allowed at the dark forest'' said prof. Mcgonagall 

"l was saving unicorns" said Stephanie, everyone was curious and worried because who would hurt such an innocent creature. 

Stephanie was riding the unicorn called 'Mark' she raises her wand and shot blue sparks out of it and 2 blue birds swoop down to her direction, one was her semi-aquatic owl named 'Nirvana' and the other one was a blue pheonix she called 'Azuli' come to her, she signalled for the unicorns to stop and they did there was another hooded cloak figure come into their view and it was pointing it's wand on a silvery white foal unicorn in front of them. Stephanie got down and move quietly until she was in front of the unicorn standing in a protecting position she chamouflage using her cloak. "Avada Kedavra" the hooded cloak creature said loudly, 

everyone was on the edge of their seats watching the green life travel fast 

but before it can even get to the foal it was counter by a golden amber counter-curse that causes the hooded creature to stumble down and run away "Coward!" shouted Stephanie revealing herself in front of the foul, she knelt down in front of it and carress the little foul "you're alright now little one, l'll get you back in your pack and get you guys another protection charm so no one can come in to your part of the forest except for me ofcourse and don't worried, Azuli can call me anytime if some unicorns escape the protection charm'' she said softly, she guided the four unicorns back to their part of the forest and put on another set of protection charms and leave Azuli to be look out for them and, Stephanie and Nirvana got back inside of Hogwarts. 

"l hate that DADA teacher we got at first year" said Stephanie

"All of them l hated, just one passes my standards" said Harry 

it was morning and the first year Gryffindors and Ravenclaws are in their charms classroom and professor Flitwick was teaching them levitation charm. "remember that movement were practicing 'Swish and Flick' "  said prof. Flitwick "Wingardium Leviosar!, Wingardium Leviosar!" shouted Ron trying to levitate his feather "Stop, Stop you're gonna take someone eyes out, besides you're saying it wrong it's Levi-O-sa not Levi-o-SAR" said Hermione stopping Ron's trying to do the spell.

everyone chuckle a little 

"you do it then if your so clever" said Ron, Hermione roll up her sleeve and swish and flick her wand "Wingarduim Leviosa!" said Hermione loudly and her feather rose up high in the air "yes ten poits to Gryffindor, see here everyone Ms. Granger had done it" coplimented prof. Flitwick.

the next scene was Ron walking along side Harry, Seamus and Dean "it's Levi-O-sa not Levi-o-SAR, she's a nightmare really no wonder she had no friends" said Ron reffering to Hermione who run pass them crying.