12.The journey between platform 9 to 10

the scene started and showed Stephanie getting ready to get to King's Cross and she's wearing outfit

 she got out of her room and went to Arinya's room "Arinya wake up l don't wanna be late in my first day at Hogwarts!!"said Steph trying to wake up Arinya "Wake up Arinya it's already ten in the morning'' said Remus coming from downstairs, Arinya ...

she got out of her room and went to Arinya's room "Arinya wake up l don't wanna be late in my first day at Hogwarts!!"said Steph trying to wake up Arinya "Wake up Arinya it's already ten in the morning'' said Remus coming from downstairs, Arinya groan and sit up "Alright, alright, l'm awake" she said Steph giggle and went downstairs to eat her breakfast.

"Do we really need to see the embarrassing parts?" asked Arinya 

Arinya get downstairs wearing outfit 

she went to the dining room of 'Wolfstar pub

she went to the dining room of 'Wolfstar pub.'  to eat breakfast "Did you guys pack everything you need?" asked Remus "Yup, everything" answered Arinya, and Steph nodd. After Breakfast Arinya and Remus apparated to King's Cross along with Arinya's luggages and her owl named 'Twinkle' "Where's Steph?" asked Remus "l'm here" said Steph pushing her trunks along with 'Midnight' in her carrier. "every year pack with muggles ofcourse you guys got everything!" said Mrs. Weasley and Remus, Steph and Arinya look at their direction. Harry who didn't know how to get to platform 9 ¾ "excuse me ma'am but did you know how---" Mrs. Weasley cut him off "to platform 9¾?" she asked, Harry nodd "you go next Steph" said Remus, Steph nodd and she walk in to the barrier at King's Cross, "just go into that wall don't worry you won't crash into it'' said Mrs. Weasley to Harry, Both Harry and Ron went into the barrier at the same time "Steph, wait up" said Ron, Steph turn around in their direction "Hey Harry, Hey Ron" said Steph. 

Steph put her luggages in the train trunks compartment and she also put Midnight in the pet carriege,  Harry did the same thing and he find a compartment that he can seat alone.