About Miranda Slither

So Another OC but this OC is in start she's Salazar Slytherin's cousin so, how this gonna work well she was the one who take his place when he retire out of hogwarts and go back to Fen then he met there was the Family of Prince's....wait that sounds familiar yes Prince then his daughter marry Marvolo Gaunt.

Anyways back to Miranda's character so she have the power of the diliquettes Laws like Fleamont Potter who can shape shift,control fire, breathe underwater, ect. Miranda's powers are the following;

Powers: Diliquettes Law:                                          1). Teleportation- to the past, future, present, places, teleport her thoughts to another person, teleport the thought of another person into her mind, teleport or get all the knowledge of a whole book by just putting her hand on a book cover, summoning things out of thin air and getting them back where they came from buy just snapping her fingers                                                                             2). Water Bending- Bend water, Conjure water out of thin air, Breath under water (by choice),Control creatures of water like Grindylows and Mermaids or Mermans.                                                   3). Imortality Bond: lmortal as long as her soulmate is Alive Soulmate died she died simple, to determined whom her soulmates just looked at her ring and the soulmate ring their similar they've had it since they are babies.                              4). Shape-Shifting- Shape shifting into animals full form, Shape shifting in animals body parts like changing her eyes into cat eyes,etc., shape shift into another person, change the small features of her body changing their colors or shapes, etc., talk to animals all of them no exceptions, understand all the languages, control all the animals and mythical creatures but cannot tell them to kill.                                               5). Blood Bending: Control people as she control them they can feel imense pain and if she control them for to long the person can be unconcious or might lead to death.

So, those are her powers she married Godric Gryffindor and had two children with him the one being Baron Gryffindor yes the 'bloody baron' is Godric's son and yes his a Slytherin now the other the girl who married Ludacris Prince then they have a lot of heirs that is a Prince now Ludacris is the son of Slytherin so next is Eileen Prince her soulmate was Newt Scamander but since she didn't get together with him she loses her powers and became a squib but still that didn't stop her for being the best potion mistress ever leave now Pandora Malfoy her niece she thought about passing Miranda's power to her first daughter but then Severus Snape her son got his soulmate Lily Evans pregnant and it was a girl so, Eileen past the power of Miranda to Stephanie Evans all of her powers now why didn't Severus know about Stephanie and Stephanie doesn't know about him is because of the argument that Lily and him have on their six year when he let his anger out at her when he call her 'mudblood' and in their reunion or when they meet up all of them in a bachelor's party Lily and Severus did a one night stand and that's how Stephanie Lily Evans was made.

I won't go to any more details but all that should summarize about Miranda Slither