29. Family Bonding

Huh, that was good what's next?" Sirius asked 

"Chamber of secrets, but first let's eat like lunch or something said Sophia as she vanished the chairs and bring back the tables with a lot of foods in it. 

They all have a wonderful meal.

" so, do you play quidditch?" Asked Harry to his children 

"I'm a seeker for Appleby Arrows, James a chaser for Gryffindor and Albus a seeker for Slytherin" said Avelyn 

"Well, congrats" said Harry he whisper "why is our son in Slytherin" to Arinya that Stephanie heard and cause her to burst out laughing 

"So, the plan did work" said Stephanie

"Not only that but he change you and uncle Harry change him mom" said Mattheo

"How?" Stephanie and Draco both asked 

"Time turner mishap mom, dad you'll know in that movie" said Mattheo.

Important 

A/N: so as you see here the Malfoys had adopted Voldemort's son Mattheo Riddle but change his name to Mattheo Arcturus Malfoy of course Mattheo had known the truth since he was eight and for Narcissa's name you see in the fourth wizarding war Narcissa died so they named their first child to her. In the Potters they had adopted Edward "Teddy" Lupin and Harry and Arinya have Avelyn when they were in their fourth year, but l won't spoiled for you guys I'm just giving some summary for the story. And you must be questioning on why is their a Brianna Diggory and a Regulus Daniel Black you see in Time Turner Mishap Cedric will be back and not died along with Marlene McKinnon and Sirius Black so they will have a family. Thank you for reading this hope you now understand more about my series.