25.Forbidden Forest

the next scene was another quidditch match Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor 

"Yes go Gryffindor" shouted James and Sirius 

"and it's Johnson with the quaffle...dodges a bludger passes to Lupin, Wait the seekers had seen the snitch Diggory on the lead... Now Potter...No Diggory...Potter dodges a bludger and he dive and he caught it...GRYFFINDOR WIN!!!... with onehundred-fifty to one-hundred" said Lee

"Yes!!" Shouted James 

the next scene was in the library Stephanie was reading a book, but she's always glance at the table in front of her, it was Hermione, Harry and Ron finally Hermione place a gigantic wide book at the table "l got this last week for a little light reading" Hermione explained looking through the pages. 

"that is light" said Sirius, and Hermione and Rose roll their eyes

"this is light?" Asked Ron, "there is it 'Nicholas Flamel a famous Alchemist and is known to be the only maker of the Philosopher's Stone' " said Hermione, "the what?" Asked Harry " 'the Philosopher's Stone has the power to make the elixir of life the power to make a person immortal and make every known metal into gold' " said Hermione reading from the book "lmmortal?" Said Ron "it means you never die" explained Hermione "l know what it's mean" said Ron. 

Everyone laugh 

Stephanie was amaze she had though that with Hermione on that team nothing could past them without thinking twice, she saw Hagrid leaving the library with a book at his arms and she followed him to his hut she knock "Step' why yeh' 'ere?" Asked Hagrid "l need to talk to you" said Stephanie, panting "come in, come in" said Hagrid, when Stephanie enter the hut she had seen a dragon egg in the table "where did you get that Hagrid?" She asked "won it" said Hagrid proudly "but that a Norwegian Ridgeback Hagrid how are you gonna take care of it" said Stephanie "Got this book" said Hagrid showing the book to Stephanie "anyways we had a problem" she said "what is it Step'? Asked Hagrid "Harry found out about the Philosopher's Stone" Stephanie said and Hagrid was surprise. 

"wow, Stephanie is a good spy" said Remus 

"That because she is a spy" said George 

"Curse you George can't you shut your mouth about it" said Stephanie, and George gulp and sink lower at his armchair.

then it got back to the library "hey, guys you go ahead l just check on something" said Harry, and he let Hermione and Ron leave first before checking what the noise is in the nearby classroom Harry peek to the keyhole and listen intently at prof. Snape and prof. Quirrel who's having another heated discussion with each other "Sev-verus pl-lease l'm n-not all-lowed" said prof. Quirrel afraid

"He's a good actor" said Stephanie 

"Probably, the only thing he's good at" said Harry 

"no tell me how close are you? Have you found out how to pass that beast of Hagrid?" Asked prof. Snape "t-th-hat's no-one of yo-our bus-siness" Quirrel said and got ready to leave, Harry quickly run back to the library to hide. 

"your a great spy to Harry, but tried to move quietly" suggested Remus 

"It got worse" said Stephanie, her brother was not spy material.