7. The Letters from no one (part one)

the scene change and now showed Harry getting the letters he handed a Travel card to uncle Vernon and Bills letter to aunt Petunia but he was suprised when he got a letter.

​​​​​​"Oh, you can got out of that hell now" said James.

"Well actually not that easy dad" said Harry 

"What do you mean?" asked Sirius 

"Watch is Pads" said Harry 

"look Harry's got something" said Dudley and uncle Vernon snatch Harry's letter "but it's mine" Harry said but uncle Vernon ignored him angrily, uncle Vernon read off the letter "Petunia read it this rubbish" said uncle Vernon "But it's real Vernon they even know where he sleeps" said Petunia.

​​"You guys even know where he sleeps and let him stay there" said James angrily but no one dared to answer him. 

"l want to read it" said Dudley "no, you two out, out!!" said uncle Vernon angrily "but it's mine l want to see it" said Harry "I SAID OUT!!" said uncle Vernon shoving Harry out of the kitchen and he guided Dudley out to, both Harry and Dudley fight on who will listen throught the keyhole obviously Dudley won and Harry ended up listening throught the crack underneath the door. 

"Well how the bloody hell will you get to Hogwarts?" asked Sirius 

"Hagrid" reply Harry quickly and he gestured to Sirius to keep watching 

"look Petunia l'm gonna nailed the mail box and how can they send the letters any if they can't open it" said uncle Vernon angrily that day uncle Vernon didn't go to work and had visit Harry's cupboard "boy me and your aunt had been thinking that you should stay in Dudley's second bedroom from now on" said uncle Vernon.