22. Nicholas Flamel

after the game finish Stephanie run straight on the Gryffindors changing room "George Gideon Weasley!!" Stephanie shouted, getting close to her target. Stephanie got there and drag George by his ear to the corner "why did you hit me!?" Stephanie asked angrily. 

"Now this is what l love to see" said Fred 

"Yup, this is gonna be exciting George being scolded by someone who's younger than him." said Arinya. 

"l'm sorry" said George backing away to the wall "SORRY? really sorry that's the only thing you'll say sorry!?" said Stephanie, grabbing George by his shirt collar "it doesn't really look bad" said George "l hate you! I'll asked two things you'll get to picked" said Steph making a compromise 

"ohhh, l wander what kind of compromise they will deal with" said Fred

"what do you want?" Asked George trying not to looked at Stephanie's eyes that change the color from emerald green to crimson red "let me see, who's the one l need to prank so you won't tell uncle about that book?" asked Steph "Malfoy" answer George "fine, but you need to be the one to try this" said Steph, teleporting a crystal vial in her hand "what's that? Asked George 

" Something that can be really dangerous if you make it wrong" said Stephanie and everyone looked at her scared.

"the key to our success if l make it right that means it'll be a laugh well if it's wrong, well" said Stephanie, George gulped "what does it do?" He asked "one vial will change your hair color for a day no take back and no counter-curse" Stephanie said, "so, any color l want?" Asked Geoerge. Stephanie nods. And whisper 'rainbow' quietly at the vial and hand it to George "drink it, all of it" she said, as George gulped and drink the whole vial and his hair turn the colors of the rainbow. Stephanie cover her mouth to force herself not to laugh. 

everyone burst out laughing. 

"Now that's what you call revenge" said James. 

"well?" Asked George "look at it yourself, bye" and Stephanie leave him standing there. Not caring about it George walk back to the changing room "woah, George l love your hair" said Fred 

"Really, l love it more that way"said Fred 

" yeah, Steph make me her test subject" said George proudly he notice  Arinya  covering her mouth laughing quietly "can anyone hand me a mirror?" George asked "here George, and wow what happen to your hair it's looked like some kind of something" said Bell handing George a compact mirror. George looked at the mirror "uh-oh how can l live this for 24 hours?" he asked "wait...you mean we can't change that back?" Asked Fred "yup not even any spell l hate her" said George "l love her, how much will she give to Malfoy?" Asked Fred "one bottle for one month of purple and pink hair" answer George and Fred stared at him at amazement "l can't wait" he said. 

everyone that was a little close to the Slytherin royals scoots away from them except their kids ofcourse. 

the next scene was Harry, Ron and Hermione are in the the great hall passing Stephanie who's handing her gifts to everyone. 

"As in everyone?" Asked Siruis

"Yup, but of course not the teachers might get the wrong views about them" answer Stephanie.

Hagrid was hanging mistletoes and hollies "hey Harry, Ron, Hermione , l'm going to Davis manor for christmas so here's your gifts" Stephanie said handing them three boxes in red wrapping paper with a gold ribbon.