Chapter 13

Ranboo POV

~ Time skip to 11 PM ~

// DRUGS

I heard a knock on my door. It was Tommy... he seemed tired and incredibly sleepy. He also smelt of drugs, more specifically joints.

The moment I asked him if he was fine he just leaned on me and muttered "Boo..."

I carried him to my bedroom and handed him a pyjama. He only took the top of the pyjama, throwing the bottom part away and pretty much left himself with boxers and a shirt.

I brushed my teeth and as I came out of the room he said "Boo~ I want to cuddle with you."

I went in bed next to him and he immediately fell asleep.

Tommy POV

~ Flashback ~

Oliver invited me to a hotel, when we got there he pulled out a bag of drugs, he offered me some, but I refused. After a while of him trying to convince me, I finally took some - particularly joints and some absolutely unknown pills.

There was also cocaine which he made me snort.

Soon I started seeing everything in circles, triangles and rectangles and in 5 colours - red, yellow, blue, green and black. Everything was spinning, flashing and in a rainbow pattern.

I then remember him saying he got horny and after a while decided to remove my clothes and went inside of me, I kept screaming I didn't want to, he hit my head and I passed out.

I then woke up in the middle of the cold street, it was raining, it was a dark alley. I didn't feel any pain in my legs, but the moment I stepped on them, I fell to the ground, they were incredibly numb and I was half dressed. My tights felt some pain but nothing too much. I saw a bite on my arm and a scratch on my neck.

The street was creepy and I could hear screams coming from within the houses, they sounded like screams for help. There was a dark silhouette that looked a bit like Oliver, who was walking away, he had a knife I think.

I remained silent to not make the situation worse for myself.

I wanted my beloved. The only person who can comfort me - Boo...

I don't know how, but I got to Ranboo's apartment.

~ Flashback ends here ~

Ranboo POV

I was worried about Tommy, Techno told me he went on a date with Oliver..

Did Oliver drug him?

Tommy then screamed and opened his eyes, he was crying.

"Ranboo- please- never leave me." he said as he cried in my chest and hyperventilated

I took him in my arms and got him to take deep breaths and he calmed down, and I assured him everything will be fine.

He curled up and clinged onto me and buried his face in my neck.

I kissed his neck and fell asleep with him in my arms.

~ Time skip ~

I woke up and Tommy also started waking up. His blonde hair was messy and he was very sleepy, he was still without pants and I blushed lightly.

"Mmh- Boo- you are so comfy." he said sleepily

I blushed and he continued nuzzling to my neck.

I just noticed he had bruises on his body... especially near his thigh.

Oliver... you better run for your life.

 Tommy went up to me and kissed my cheek.

He then stretched and saw the bruises.

He started hyperventilating once again.

We also then heard a knock on the door.

I don't give two shits who it is, Tommy's more important.

"Boo~ get the door please..." Tommy cooed

I carried him and opened the door.

It was Oliver. I closed back the door, placed Tommy on my bed and opened the door again.

"Hey Ra-" Oliver said but I slapped him and he fell to the ground

"What the fuck did you do to Tommy you fucking clown?" I said as I went down and continued beating him

Just then Techno and Wilbur exited out of the elevator, they were talking but I didn't pay attention to them.

"Ranboo?" Wilbur said looking at me

Oliver was bleeding and I said "Hi, mind helping me dispose the body?"

"Not again..." Oliver muttered trough his now scratchy voice

I slapped him and Techno said "What did Oliver do?"

"Tommy had bruises all over himself, was drugged and could barely walk. He also had a panic attack. Pretty sure this fucker is the reason why." I said and spat on Oliver

"Leave him to us." Techno said and I got off Oliver

Just then Tubbo exited his apartment.

He was obviously laughing and said "I heard everything."

"Laugh once again and I will make sure to tape your mouth together." I said and Tubbo went silent

"I can sew his mouth together." Techno said

Tubbo laughed awkwardly and ran back into his apartment.

I got back to Tommy and he was super clingy and touchy.

Hi! So I just got pack from my school trip and will start catching up on missed chapters. There is a lot of tea coming soon in both of my stories so yeah. Bye now! <3