Chapter 14

Tommy POV

I admired Ranboo's face as he came back into the bedroom.

The man looks so hot...

I want him to pin me down onto this bed and- WAIT NO I DONT!

I DO NOT LIKE RANBOO NOR WILL I EVER LIKE HIM!

Still though... he does look gorgeous.

He laid down by me and kissed my nose.

He went for it again but this time I titled my head so that he kisses my lips.

"Can I?" he said

The way he asks me for consent is so hot.

"Yes." I said as he pinned me down to the bed

He placed a kiss on my lips then searched for a vulnerable spot on my neck, he looked at me and I gave him an affirmative nod.

He bit down on my skin, gently... but I am sure it will still leave a mark. I let out a small moan of pleasure and he continued.

I was pretty loud for the rest couple of hickeys to say the very least.

He placed a kiss on my lip and I kissed back, he deepened the kiss and gently but down on my bottom lip, signalling me to part my lips.

I parted them and he put his tongue in my mouth, he explored it and after a while; we parted to take a breath.

We went for it again... and again... and again...

We finally stopped... both me and him were sweaty.

I decided to go shower in my own apartment... I had to go check up on Tubbo either ways.

Ranboo advised me not to, but I figured out he was just jealous and wanted me.

I exited the apartment, but just as I was about to get into my apartment, he took my waist and kissed my lips, he ran his fingers trough my hair and said "Please don't go."

Tubbo POV

I was looking through the peephole of the door and saw Ranboo kissing Tommy and acting as if they are a couple?..

Not happening.

I went back to my PC and took out my deepfake maker...

If Ranboo won't fall for it, Tommy will...

Tommy POV

Ranboo came out of the shower, I was on my phone scrolling through TikTok, but then I quickly looked at him and my eyes immediately froze on him.

HE HAS A SIX PACK!

Not only that, but his body looks amazing.

Boo.

He came up to me and asked me to look away so that he can dress himself.

"Not happening." I said and shook my head

"Alright then." he said as he removed his towel

And damn was he packing...

By the time he dressed himself, I already wanted him and was a dark shade of red. He came over to me and well... loud.

Tubbo POV (aka person who karma will catch up with soon)

I finished making the video and it looked perfect, but while making it I heard moans... a lot of them...

They were coming from Ranboo's apartment.

Did Tommy make Ranboo fuck him?!

Oh... I was going to just make them fight a bit. Now I will make them be grave enemies.

I rubbed my hands and laughed evilly as I discarded the deepfake video I made and clicked 'New Project'.

I went to the kitchen, turned on the coffee brewer and came out of the kitchen with like 12 cups.

I was trying to balance them and then...

Okay, hi! So sorry for not posting, I am near the end of the school year so yeah, hopefully I can start doing frequent updates then. Double Sided will release per schedule tomorrow so yeah. Also prepare yourselves for the next two chapters...