Chapter 16

Oliver POV (a/n: I hate this bitch with living passion)

Well... it is either I get killed by Techno and Wilbur... or I get killed by Techno and Wilbur while I escape.

Is there any difference in those options?

I mean I could make a run for it...

I was literally chained to the chair and the chair was nailed to the concrete ground.

I struggled for a good 5 minutes and I finally broke the chain.

I exited the room and hopped onto the elevator towards Ranboo's apartment.

Wilbur and Techno had just entered Tubbo's apartment so now is the perfect time.

I knocked on Ranboo's door and noticed that he answered immediately.

So Tommy isn't there.

"What do you want?" Ranboo asked

"You know, I am sure Tommy won't give you the satisfaction like I did... you know when you were kinky and a... bottom. Besides, he already asked me out yesterday... but I want you... not that backstabbing bitch." I said trying to seem as genuine as possible

"Not happening." Ranboo said and slammed the door

If he doesn't want to do it consensually, then I guess I will have to rape him. Which will be hard... considering he is literally two times stronger than me...

Tommy POV

Wilbur and Techno barged into our apartment and went straight to Tubbo.

"What the fuck dude?" Tubbo screamed... shocked

That was my cue to leave.

I went to Ranboo's apartment and knocked on the door but all I could hear was... Ranboo's moans?...

Was he having sex with someone?

I then remembered that Ranboo doesn't lock the front door.

I opened it and there he was... Oliver on top of him.

They had just finished and Oliver was already dressed and as he went out the front door he said "You can't trust him."

Ranboo had tears on his eyes and but didn't say anything.

"Goodbye Ranboo." I said and left, my eyes were full of tears and I immediately barged into my apartment

I went straight to my room and locked the door.

Techno and Wilbur seemed concerned and they started banging on the door... but I ignored them.

I took a good look at the knife and decided it was worth it.

Ranboo POV

~ Flashback ~

Oliver went back into my apartment and as I was trying to stop him, he ran to the kitchen and took out a knife.

"Be a good boy for daddy, okay?" he said as he went closer to me.

~ Flashback ends here ~

I was on the floor... crying...

How can I explain this to Tommy?

He will never believe me...

He is the first person that I actually loved...

I am back! I have began to catch up on chapters so yeah, expect more soon!