Chapter 22

Tommy POV

Ranboo and I had fallen asleep on the couch.

I woke up laying on Ranboo's chest, one of his hand was on my chest and the other was gently placed on my thigh.

Ranboo shifted a bit, causing him to rub my thigh. I let out a small moan and he immediately woke up.

I gently moved my head so that I can go near his head and said "Good morning."

"Good morning, babe." he said and I turned red, he noticed it and as he was running his fingers trough my hair; he asked me in his deep, monotone, morning voice "Do you like it when I call you pet names?"

I nodded in response.

I feel like I am starting to catch very heavy feelings for Ranboo... I just need him, his touch, his affection and his cock- WAIT NO!

I hugged him tighter, enjoying the moment. I nuzzled against his chest and he rubbed the back of my waist.

I kissed his neck and he grabbed me and brought our faces inches apart.

He kissed me on my lips and bit my bottom lip, a bit more harsh than the other times and I moaned, I parted my lips and his tongue entered my mouth and he started exploring my mouth.

After a while, he exited my mouth and we parted to breathe.

"Babe, you taste so good." he said as he held me close

"Thanks babe." I replied quickly without realizing I called him 'babe', I chose to ignore it and said "I am kind of hungry, can we go out and get something to eat?"

"If you are that hungry you can eat some of my cu-" he started but I already knew where he was going

"Boo!" I exclaimed

"What? It's a good offe-"

"No." I replied, cutting him off

"Okay- well, well there is this ice cream place nearby that opened up recently. We can go check it out." he suggested

Wilbur POV

Oliver was heading to Canada, which would mean we would need to cross the border, which would overcomplicate things.

We were catching up to Oliver's car and decided that we have to shoot at his tires.

Techno handed me my sniper and got as close as possible to his car.

We didn't have a lot of time so I had to shoot at his tires fast, and I also had one bullet loaded, so I needed to reload if I need a second chance.

Techno tried to not steer as much as humanly possible.

I aimed at the left back tire and shot.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice night/day and see you all in the next one!