Chapter 28

Tommy POV

We had been going for like 12 hours-ish... and he just finished, anyways-

You know, don't get me wrong, sex with Ranboo is heavenly, best time of the day, week, month and year, but... I don't like being the woman in the relationship, I AM NOT a bottom!

Also, I AM STRAIGHT!

I don't like Ranboo- okay, well, I might like him a bit. BUT I AM STILL STRAIGHT!

We already showered and he was playing with my hair.

I enjoy every single second of his touch.

I went closer to him, god... I still want him.

Tubbo POV

I just woke up and saw another bag of pills on the side to my bed.

I was feeling pretty down and I think I was having a hangover.

Drugs will probably fix my mood!

DONT TAKE THEM!

No.

DONT! THEY ARE HARMING YOU!

A debate was happening in my mind, contemplating wether to take the pills or not... I just haven't been feeling myself for the past few weeks while I was on well... drugs...

Tommy POV

Quick recap Ranboo and I made out and now I was on his bed... half naked again...

I feel like I need to do something productive, I can do a stream maybe.

I don't want to go to my apartment, because it is pretty damn early and I am sure Tubbo is asleep.

"Boo, can I use your PC to stream?" I asked and he nodded

"Want me to carry you?" he asked gently

"I am very much possible to go to the living room mys-" I stood up and my legs started wobbling, I sat back down on the bed "Can you carry me Boo?" I smiled

He sighed, picked me up and took me to his setup.

"Here you go babe." he said as he turned on the PC

"Thanks." I replied and he pat my head

HE IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD-

I logged into Twitch, trying to calm down as my face was still a bright red.

Ranboo let out a small laugh as he saw me struggling to focus on starting the stream.

I just wanted him to screw me right there.

I opened up Streamlabs, put in my stream token and pressed the 'Go live' button.

Ranboo POV

I will make this as hard as I can for him.

I typed this out on my Kindle bc I am grounded, ayeee! Okay, see y'all in the next one, bye now!