Chapter 18

Tommy POV

I missed Ranboo... even though he had hurt me...

It feels like he actually cares about me...

Techno POV

We were going at a steady 230 miles per hour, and that fucker's broke up car can probably go at 100 maximum.

Unless he exits California, there is absolutely no chance he will escape us.

I glanced at the cars beside me and they were about 20 total.

Oh well...

We continued driving and looked out for him.

Tubbo POV

My mouth was still taped and Techno taped it in the worst way possible, so I literally couldn't remove it.

Techno POV

We had broken up into groups and started searching for Oliver, but he was no where to be seen?

Oliver POV

~ Time skip to 9:30 AM ~

I just entered Arizona and Techno was nowhere to be seen.

I was low on fuel, so I went to some small town to refuel.

Tommy POV

I dudn't sleep t all this night... I just wanted Ranboo's touch... and Ranboo himself.

I wanted to go to Ranboo, but just as I was exiting the door, Wilbur stopped me and asked "Where are you going?"

"Ranboo's." I replied

"Okay then." he said unbothered

I went to Ranboo's door and took a deep breath.

I knocked on the door and soon enough he opened.

His eyes were red and super teary and he looked like he hadn't slept.

I hugged him and said "I missed you."

He hugged me back and said "I missed you too."

Wilbur POV

I got a call from Techno saying that they might need some help to find Oliver.

I  was already driving towards Arizona and then remembered that Techno advised me to turn my phone off, he didn't specify why though.

I got to the place where we arranged to meet up - it was some small gas station.

I saw Techno waiting for me so I pulled up.

I got out of my car and he went up to me.

"Turns out Oliver's dad is a the head of operations at the CIA. They realised we are after him and well... you get the idea." he said

Tommy POV

~ Time skip ~

I and Ranboo were sleeping and that is when we heard a loud knock on the door.

Ranboo was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him up.

I carefully slid out of his arms and went to get the door.

I opened it and Tubbo was standing there... with a gun.

He pointed it at me.

Sorry for not posting any chapters! Hope you all enjoyed this one and see you all soon!