Ch10 Disorder

Y/N

The alarm of my phone echoed at four corners of my room, which caused my soul to wake up. I couldn't bring myself to have a good sleep after what happened at Jimin's apartment last night. When I arrived home and got into my bed, I tried to study and ask myself,

Do I have a body disorder? If I have some body defects from my birth or if I have some wounds or scars, that could be the reason why I got rejected, but there's nothing. I'm not saying my body is perfect, but I also can't say either that I'm flawed. I stared at the ceiling, feeling too lazy to stand up, but I have to move because I have work.

I need to go to work.

"Good morning, Miss Marie."

I greeted as I entered the shop. I was surprised she was here early. She is our branch manager and the one who mentored me from the main branch when I was newly hired. She is really a good talker. She easily convinces the customers to buy what she recommends to them that suits the person who will wear the diamonds. She never comes this early to check the store unless there are some important changes or a problem. "

"Good morning, Y/N, I came here to tell all of you that Irene will not come to work today until next Tuesday. Her father passed away last night, so I told her not to come to work. We will also attend the funeral this weekend. We will travel on Friday right after we close the shop. Are you all okay with that? "

"Yes, Miss Marie, I'm fine with it."

I said, feeling bad for my friend Irene. How I wish I was there beside her right now.

"Yes, we were okay with it too, Miss Marie."

The rest of my co-workers answered.

"I'm glad to hear that, Y/N- ah, I'm sorry, but I'm giving you Irene's part at work from this day until she comes back. I know you two get along, so I'm trusting you with her part in this store. Can I count on you? Umm Y/N"

Miss Marie said. Irene is the one who do the sales tally, God Help me.

"I will try my very best, and I hope I won't disappoint you."

I said, trying to stay calm but inside, I was protesting. I was worried I couldn't do it.

It was already 20 minutes past 5, but we were still inside of the store double checking if I did the sales record right. I didn't want to make a mistake, so I asked my co-workers for help. As I did the third round of checking the record, I heard my phone ringing inside my sling bag. I ignored it and let it ring as I continued to do the checking, but it wouldn't stop ringing continuously, so I stood up and put my bag at the table and took my phone out to answer. I bit my lower lip when I saw that it was Jimin, and again my mind was clouded by what happened last night, but I missed him already, so I ended up answering his call.

 I bit my lower lip when I saw that it was Jimin, and again my mind was clouded by what happened last night, but I missed him already, so I ended up answering his call