Ch30 Misjudged

JIMIN

I can't focus on my work. I don't even know what is really bothering me, if it's the board or because I don't know where Y/N's whereabouts are. I hate her for fooling me, but I should have given her a chance to explain her side at the last moment, but I guess my anger hit my limit and I ended up calling her names. I shouldn't have acted the way I did, and she is right—no one deserves to be humiliated the way it happened.

"Bro, I'm really sorry I can't help you with that. I know where she is, but I won't tell you."

Taehyung stands by his girls' side. He really is no help. Kris Ann ordered him not to tell me where Y/N is, and, knowing Tae, he stood by what he knew for the better.

"Jimin, I've known you for a long time. That's why I want to ask you this." Jin Hyung spoke.

"Jimin, of all people, why do you suddenly judge her? The Jiminie I know has an open ear for everyone."

"Shame and anger, Hyung, shame that I dated an entertainer, really? To forget Minji, an entertainer?"

"Do you know what an entertainer is, Jimin?"

"Hyung, of course. Either she dances naked or she lays on different men's beds for pleasure.

"She's an entertainer, she dances? Yes, she sings and dances for her costumers, she is the most requested one, especially for stag parties. But there are limitations on her being an entertainer and touching her is not included."

We all looked where the familiar voice came from. It was Kris Ann, standing behind us.

I called Taehyung to come meet me at Jin Hyung's resto, and now we are at the counter bar having a serious conversation when Kris Ann suddenly appears.

"Babe,"

Taehyung stood up and walked to Kris Ann's side.

I was watching her take out her phone from her pocket and scan something before walking to my place and handing me her phone with a very serious face.

"Ask your sister and your stupid slut girlfriend to delete this before I kill them."

I took the phone from her, curious about what she was talking about. I also notice Jin Hyung and Tae's puzzled faces. It was a video, so I pressed play and watched the scene. Because of my anger, I felt my nails dig into my palm. I was watching how my sister and her friends humiliated Y/N at the party after I left, and I got furious when my sister slapped Y/N twice. She also fell on the floor when that bitch held out her foot, making her fall. Y/N didn't get shaken by that and never had a tear fall out of her beautiful eyes until a man about Y/N's age came and helped her to stand.

"It's okay now, Y/N. No one can hurt you. I will kill them all.

That's when Y/N started to cry. In his arms, she cried.

"Jungkook-ah-"

I didn't finish the video and about to leave the others behind. I want to see my sister. I want her to explain what she did to Y/N. I want her and her friends to apologize to Y/N for what they have done.

"Jimin"

I stopped on my track when I heard Kris Ann call my name.

"You judged my best friend so easily. You humiliated her in public. You know how much that hurts? She knows the reason why you keep going to Busan every weekend, she knows about Minji. She knows how much you love your fiancée because you chose to attend Minji's death anniversary rather than stay beside her on her birthday. She even lost her self-confidence the day you rejected her because you wanted to stay loyal to Minji. She knew all of that, but she never questioned you, Jimin.

"You misjudged my best friend."