Ch9 🔞

Y/N

I sat on the sofa feeling a little embarrassed. I couldn't look at Jimin's eyes, so I just lowered my head and prayed to God for help so I could leave Jimin's place. Praise the lord, my phone suddenly rang. So I grabbed my bag that was on the table in front of me and took my phone out to answer the call.

"Hello Ann,"

I said, as I swiped to answer.

"Y/N, where did you put the-"

"Oh yes, I'm on my way home."

"What? Y/N, I'm asking you about..."

"Yes, it's on me. I'll be there. Just give me 15 and I'll be home."

"Y/N, what is wrong with-"

"Bye, I'll be there as fast as I can."

I cut her. I made an excuse so I could leave Jimin's place fast.

"Is it Kriss Ann?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, she needs something, so I need to go now, Jimin."

"O-okay."

With that Jimin said, I wasted no time and stood from the sofa and grabbed my bag off the table before walking out of his unit not waiting for him to open the door for me or lead me on our way out.

I entered my apartment with a heavy and wounded heart and sat on the sofa. My eyes were clouded with tears, but I didn't allow them to fall.

"Hey, what's wrong? What's with that earlier?"

Ann asks and sat beside me, but I stay silent.

"Where were you?"

She continued.

"Jimins place."

"Oh my god, did I disturb you guys when I called?"

"No"

"Tell me where? On his bed? kitchen perhaps? Come on girl,"

she said, showing how excited she is.

"On his sofa," I said softly.

"Ohhhh.... what a very memorable first time."

She said, giggling like a teenager.

"Tell me Y/N, is he good? Is he huge!"

She asked, making her eyes big. But then her eyes immediately closed and I could see she was angry because she gritted her teeth when she heard me say,

"He rejected me."

After I told Jimin that I was still full from dinner, I was about to sit on his sofa but got stopped when I saw him coming towards me aggressively. When he was already in front of me, he gently pulled the back of my head and smashed his lips on mine. I was frozen for a second before returning the kiss back. At first the kiss was so hard that I couldn't breathe well, but little by little it became passionate and romantic, until I felt that he was putting a little of his weight on me to make me lay down on the sofa. His hand never left the back of my head, which he also used to support my weight as I lay my back on the sofa with Jimin havering on me as he was so focused on sucking my neck, marking his. He kept sucking it for a minute before going back to kissing my lips like a hungry puppy. I kissed him back with the same intensity he had, until I felt his hand on my tight caressing up and down repeatedly, and he slowly lifted my mini skirt higher until it reached my waist. I let him do what he wanted to me because I already knew that I was very willing to give myself to Jimin any time he asked for it. So I didn't protest when he made love bites all over my neck. He continued to dominate my lips, which made me lose my mind until I became so messed up when I felt him rubbing his hardness on my wetness repeatedly, which made me let out a low moan, just enough for him to hear. I was so frustrated and was eager to feel him inside me, so I started to unbutton his shirt and pull it up to undress his upper part. When I successfully removed his shirt and threw it somewhere around the living room, I ran my hand from his six-pack abs down to the waistband of his pants before unbuckling his belt. When I was done with it, I unbuttoned his pants and immediately unzipped his pants down, but when I was slowly pulling down his pants together with his boxers, a nightmare visited me.

"No, let's stop here. I'm sorry."

He said this after barely holding my hand to prevent me from doing it.

He stood up almost immediately to pull his pants and zipper back before buttoning them again. He walked away from me and went to find his belt and shirt and wear it again.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I think I can't make it yet. I'm really sorry."

I stayed silent and pulled myself up from lying down to sit properly on his sofa. I felt really embarrassed and prayed that God would do something so I could leave his place immediately.

"And God orders you to call me, Ann. Thanks to you, you saved me."