Ch35 Late

Y/N

I wasn't sleeping and just kept my eyes closed because I felt so weak. It was my 2nd week here in the hospital already since the day Jungkook brought me here. Yes, those times I always passed out, and those times I got nose bleeds, I didn't know, but it was a sign that I have cancer. Jungkook and Monica rushed me here in the hospital that day when they came for a visit. The doctor ran some tests on me, and they found out that I was on the second stage already. They told me I badly needed to do chemo as early as possible, but I wasn't in my right mind at that time, I couldn't even decide for myself. I was totally falling into silence because a lot of things were worrying me at the moment. My mom, my brother, and the amount of money that will be needed for the treatment, I still have money left in my savings account, and the rest is what I used to start my laundry business, but I know even if I put it all together, it will not be enough to support my medication. I also can't go back to the bar and work as an entertainer again with this stage. All that was on my mind at that moment, when the doctor was in front of me doing all he could to convince me, was to just go home and enjoy every moment with my family until my time comes, and that's what I thought.

I'm not a good person, and I used to be an entertainer at the bar, but God didn't abandon me. He is always there, not only during those times that I needed him the most but also during those times when I forgot about him when I was overjoyed. A lot of people call for him when they are in their rough times and forget him when they are already lifted from all their problems, and I won't deny the fact that sometimes I am one of those kinds of people. And in this situation of mine right now, he hasn't left me. When I was about to tell the doctor that I didn't want to go for the treatment, Tae came in with a tall man beside him. Dr. Kim Namjoon, Tae's older brother, next to Kim SeokJin. Tae reassured me that his brother would serve as my doctor and conduct the treatment for free. I wasn't able to response at that moment, I don't know what to say. If I say thank you, the problem will not end there, how about the medicine, the ward, and other expenses? I still can't provide even a little of that, so I still have to decline his offer. When I was about to do that, the door opened once again. Jungkook and Yoongi oppa enter my hospital room, saying they will handle all the expenses that will be needed. My tears suddenly ran down my face upon hearing it.

God really is God to everyone.

And because of this, I think it's time to forgive and give another chance to someone who once judged me too easily. I can't blame him, everything happens when he's trying to start and move on. I also admit I was at fault, I wasn't being honest at first. We avoid misunderstandings only if I tell him the truth before he heard it from others.

I heard the door open, but I still kept my eyes closed. I know it was him who just entered. He's been here beside me from day 1, but I turned my eyes blind and chose to ignore his presence. I don't know how to face him because my feelings are uncertain. Every time I see him, the memories of humiliation I experienced at his sister's party come flooding back to me. Every time he is near me, I feel like he is just here because he pities me. I don't know, but that's one of the things ringing in my mind when he's here with me.

I slowly open my eyes so he will know that I am awake. I also want us to make things clear about all the misunderstandings, but I was wrong when I saw Mom and not Jimin.

"Mum"

"Y/N, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, mum."

"Thank God, my dear."

"Mum,"

"Hmm"

"Where's Jimin?"

"He went back to Seoul after hearing from Dr. Kim that you can go home today."

I was late. I thought I could still fix things between us, but I was already late.

 I thought I could still fix things between us, but I was already late