Ch32 Noona

JIMIN

It's been a month already but still, Kris Ann hasn't had the plan to tell me where Y/N is. I felt stupid for not even asking her about her personal life, where she was born, where her family lives, or even the things that were so common in her family. I didn't ask because I'm really a jerk guy who knows nothing about the girl he is dating. And what is worse is that Taehyung is really not helping. All he can say is sorry, sorry and sorry as fuck.

"Coming... who the hell are you?"

Kris Ann is already fuming when she opens her apartment door. I drove straight here after I made myself drunk at the club.

"Not again, Jimin,"

she yelled in my face.

"Sorry"

is what I always say every time I stand at her door so she will let me in.

I step inside, not waiting for her permission as always. I saw Taehyung standing at the kitchen door holding a glass of water.

"Bro, you should stop coming drunk. What if I'm not around and you get mistaken for Kris Ann as Y/N? Bro, just move on. "

I just nodded my head and passed in front of him to Y/Ns' room. I used to sleep in her room since I started to come here after I confronted my sister, and Tae and Kris are getting used to me now.

"Goodnight,"

I wave at them before I open Y/Ns' room and get in. I never saw her room before, when we started going out, only after she left.

"Good morning,"

I greet Tae and Kris Ann with my still sleepy image. Tae is drinking coffee while waiting for Kris Ann to finish preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, bro,"

"Good morning, here's some soup. Take some. It will help you from your hangover.

"Thanks, Kris."

I started drinking the soup and it really helped reduce the pain in my head from drinking too much. When I was almost done, Kris excused herself and went down the building to grab some daily newspapers, which are provided by the building management. I concentrate on my soup while Tae also focuses on using his phone, which makes the kitchen fall into silence, but not until the phone that is resting on the table beside Taehyung rings.

"Um? Unsave number? Who must be?"

Tae was talking to himself as he was curious about who was calling Kris Ann's phone since he was using his phone from the time I sat down.

"Answer, so we'll know."

He makes an OK sign before he swipes the answer button before turning it into speaker mode.

"Hel-"

"Kris Ann Noona, it's me, Shi hoo."

A young man's voice that is crying cuts Taehyung as he is about to say hello, which made Taehyung's eyes wide open in surprise.

"Shihoo ah, it's me Taehyung. I'm your Kris Ann noonas boyfriend. We already saw each other through video call, but I'm not sure if you remember that day because, ahm y-you know, when y-you were."

"I think your voice is familiar but I don't clearly remember what you look like. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, Shi hoo. You-"

"Shi hoo?"

Kris Ann said, entering the kitchen.

"His crying,"

Taehyung said, and immediately handed her the phone, still in loud speaking mode.

"Kris Ann noona, is that you now?"

"Umm, it's me. What happened? Why are you crying Shi hoo ah?"

"Noona help, I'm scared."

The young man is now sobbing hard.

"Calm down and tell me what's wrong, Shi hoo."

Taehyung and I sat there silently, listening to their conversation carefully. But unlike me, I can see how Tae showed so much concern and he looked very worried too. I can't blame him. He knows the young boy, but I don't.

"M-My noona, I-I caught her many times, h-having nose bleeds, which gave me the reason to secretly sneak into her room and do what my mind is telling me, to check if there were any bruises on any part of her body, and when I saw some on her upper arms, the more I got worried and scared.

"Shihoo, tell me what's on your mind."

"N-noona all those signs, I got them all before I passed out in front of mum, and the reason she brought me to see the doctor. And just to found out I had cancer of the blood."

"Where is she?"

"She is at the shop. Mum told her not to go and just have a rest, but she insisted on going."

"Did mum know about her having bruises or her having nose bleeding?"

"No, she is good at hiding and pretending that she is fine, even when she is weak."

"That woman"

"Noona, I'm scared for Y/N noona. "

I got an alarm when I heard her name. The name I miss so much. The name of the girl that made me drink every night and bragged on someone's door to sleep in her room.

Y/N, Now this girl is not just making me crazy, but now she's worrying me.