Ch29 What's wrong

Y/N

"Noona, let's go, I'd like to walk along the beach and collect some shells."

"I'm coming, let me just finish this okay."

"Palli"

My brother's excitement has never gotten low since yesterday when I told him that we were going to camp at the beach with our mum.

It's been a week now since I left Seoul for Daegu and now am here in Ilsan, my home town. I've decided to leave my life in Seoul not only because of what happened between me and Jimin but because I want to live with my mother and brother again. I left them here to work in Seoul to support my brother's medication, and when mum called me last time when I was still in Seoul, she relayed to me what Doctor Kim said. I was overjoyed at that moment because at the same time, Taehyung proposed to my best friend, and, of course, it was the same day when Jimin came to my work waiting outside with roses and balloons all over his car. But when Jimin and I became a mess, I decided to resign from my work at the jewelry shop and at the bar. Maybe I will start a small business with the money I make from being an entertainer since my brother is now cancer free.

I looked at my mum, who was smiling while observing my brother picking up shells at the shore.

"Mum, are you happy?"

She nodded and averted her gaze from me.

"Very much, my daughter, and it's all because of you."

"Mum, it is because I love you and Shi hoo."

"I know."

My mum stood up and walked to where I was grilling.

"Leave it to me, go, join your brother. He missed you so much."

I smile at Mum before running to where my brother is.

This is the life I always wanted, a simple and peaceful life.

"Noona look!"

He said, showing me the bucket he was carrying.

"Wow you got a lot."

"Yes,"

"How are you going to use that? It's too much. "

I asked, curious about where he would put all of it.

"Mum has just started to give care again to her garden, which she stopped minding when I was sick. So I plan to put all these things in her garden. "

"What a brilliant idea. Come on, let's go pick some more."

Then we start picking more shells until the bucket is full, at which point we are unable to carry it because it is too heavy.

"Kids, the food is ready."

Mum yelled, which made us stop and turn our eyes wide after hearing food. We smirked at each other, and some ideas clicked into our minds.

We left the bucket on the sand and removed our slippers, putting them on the top of the bucket filled with shells, and got ready to run to get food, we will just come back later to get the shells little by little.

My brother runs first, as I follow. As we were running, my vision suddenly got blurry, which made me reduce my speed of running.

"Noona palli, you're so slow."

"I'm not, I'm just right behind you silly."

But then I felt something was coming out of my nose, so I stopped. I reached for it to see if it was blood. I panicked and looked at my brother, afraid that he would notice me and return, so I wiped the blood with the back of my hand and ran as fast as I could. When I reach our tent, I immediately rush to grab some water and wash my hands so no one can see it. I don't want them to worry.

What's wrong with me? Why do I always have a nosebleed?

Maybe because of the unstable weather conditions.