Ch13 Plan

Y/N

"Hey, is everything okay?"

Ann asks when I enter our apartment. She is chilling in the living room watching Netflix with her side abundance of chips.

"Umm..." I said lazily.

"It's been 4 days since your mood is down. Is that the aura of Busan's effect? Instead, cheer up girl. Why don't we just plan for this Saturday?"

I didn't tell her anything, but I already have a plan for this weekend.

"Did Tae remember?"

"No, I guess"

"Do me a favor, don't remind him. I am planning something. "

"Shoot, but you have to tell me what to do about it."

"I will. Now go change. Let's go and buy stuff."

"Now?"

"Yes, now."

I answered as I turned my back on her and walked to my room to have a quick shower and change.

"Supermarket? Are you joking me? "

Ann sounded a little disappointed. She didn't have any idea I would only bring her to the supermarket, but when she came out of her room wearing a dress that fit her style for malling, I mentally laughed at her. I'm not mean, but I intended not to tell her that we were just going to the supermarket because if she knew it, she would definitely go back to her room and spend an hour changing and I can't wait that long anymore.

"Yes, I told you we would buy stuff, but I never say 'at the mall', so stop questioning me my friend and just grab the cart so we can get in."

I saw her rolling her eyes, but I just ignored it and walked inside before her.

After more than an hour, we were done paying for our groceries and went out of the building. I will cook everything that me and Jimin always ordered at Jin's restaurant. I'm no chef but I can still cook, so I will try to serve those foods that Jimin likes.

"Hey, we were going back home now, but still you didn't tell me what you were planning and what's with this all about?"

"Later, but for now, can you stop by that cake shop?"

"Ohhhh I get it. Okay, I'm in with your plan. "

I smiled and just shook my head before getting off the car as Ann was already walking to the cake shop. When I got inside the shop, Ann was already at the counter and was writing something on a piece of paper with her credit card beside it. I already knew it. She is always paying for our favourite cookies and cream-flavoured cake. It is one of the reasons why we get along well. Don't ever dare us to eat a whole cake in one sitting if the flavour is cookies and cream.

I was holding my phone as I tucked my body under the cover and was about to make a call when I heard a knock on my bedroom door, but of course without me answering, the door swung open. Since I came back from Busan, I've taken a week off from my work at the bar. I can't entertain my customers if my mood is down. I can't show them a fake smile and give fake entertainment. They don't deserve it. They pay me and treat me well, so they don't deserve to be cheated.

"Hey, going to bed without telling me the plan..."

It's Ann, of course. She is now standing near the footboard of my bed with her hands on her hips.

"I'm planning to cook on Saturday and copy the food we always eat at Jins restaurant."

"And?"

"And?"

"That's it? Your plan is just to copy the restaurant menu? "

"Umhu."

"I can't believe you."

She rolled her eyes before storming out of my room.