Chapter 11

"Maybe she's just mad?"

"Sick?"

"Ugh..." Chloe murmured, worriedly. "I'll need to ask her when we get home..."

§

Abel and Blutus called out two Pokémon. As the two Pokémon waddled across the street, the two started rubbing the Pokémon. After accurately guessing what they were and the shade of blue, a cage arose around the Pokémon.

Everyone gasped.

"Oh ho ho!" Jessie's voice rang like a bell over them.

"Team Rocket!" Ash exclaimed.

"Who?" Abel and Blutus said simultaneously.

"Bad guys who steal other people's Pokémon!" Ash explained.

"And, apparently, people!" An all too familiar voice hissed. Everyone turned there heads to Jessie and James, and James held Jenna tied up. "Let me go, already!"

"Jenna!" Chloe cried.

Jenna looked up. "Hey, Chlo! If you didn't mind, I'd like to get out of here."

"If," Jessie cleared her throat. "And only if, you hand over Pikachu!"

Ash flinched. "What kind of twisted minds are up there!?"

"Obviously, they don't have any minds," Jenna giggled.

Everyone laughed a little.

"Ugh!" Jessie wailed. "I'm tired of your constant bickering! Butterfree, sleep powder!"

Jenna held her breath as the spors poured down on her.

"Jessie... I-I'm getting a little sleepy myself..." James yawned.

"Then hold your breathe, like her!" Jessie demanded.

"Too... Late..." James tumbled to the ground, letting Jenna loose. Jenna easily broke the ropes, now that no one was holding them together.

She then called out Espeon. "Espeon! Psychic!" She demanded. Espeon lifted Jessie and James, and threw them over a hill.

"We're blasting off again!" Jessie cried, as they became nothing more than a speck of dust in the sky.

"Jenna! I was so worried!" Chloe cried.

Jenna kissed her cheek. "Don't worry! They'll have to do a lot more than that to get rid of me, or use me as some bargaining chip!"

Chloe blushed. "You're so silly!"

They heard a gasp behind them. The group turned, to see an astonished Meowth.

"You two are dating!? B-but..." He began to sob.

"What the heck?" Jenna looked at the bipedal Pokémon.

Chloe chuckled. "I guess when we were in that cave he got a crush on me!"

"What!? You got a Pokémon to fall for you!?" Everyone gasped.

Chloe giggled, and bent down to Meowth. "You seem to be going back to evil... How about you join me? I know you like me... But I'm attracted to girls. But... We can still be friends!"

Meowth looked up at Chloe, dazzled. "Really!? I don't needa be part of Team Rocket no more?"

"It's you decision!" Chloe smiled.

He hesitated, before nodding. "You can catch me..."

"No more trouble? You promise?" Chloe reassured.

"I promise!" Meowth declared.

Chloe tossed a Poké-ball onto Meowth's head. He was swooped inside, and the sphere rolled around three times before making a satisfying click.

"You caught Meowth!?" Everyone gasped.

Chloe looked up at everyone, smiling innocently as she let Meowth out.

"I can't believe it..." Meowth murmured. "I'm not a part of Team Rocket anymore..."

"I take it you've wanted out for a while?" Jenna chuckled.

Meowth nodded.