Season 2 Chapter 7

As Chloe stood at the altar, she adjusted her flower crown of Gladiolus'. Her white dress swayed a bit as her white dress shoes clinked against the wooden floor. They had rented a cabin like place for there wedding, Jenna demanding it should be in the winter to match her 'dark and evil soul'.

Professor Cerise smiled at her from afar, and her eyes brightened up.

The door slowly creaked open, as Goh was revealed with a mini tuxedo. He demanded being the flower girl, saying he had the perfect flowers in mind for everything. He had designed the flower crowns for both the brides, and even everything for the whole wedding. Not only that, but he considered himself an expert. Furthermore, he scattered wallflowers across the wooden planks, before taking a spot next to Chloe.

There was a minute of silence with nothing but a sweet delicate music in the background, but then the door burst open, snowflakes flying through the room. A few even managed to reach Chloe's cheeks.

Jenna quickly skipped into the room, Ash following behind with a sheepish smile. Her braided hair contained a flower crown of flowers that were jagged and edged, hot pink, the edges trimmed purple.

"What flowers are those?" Chloe whispered.

"Coleus Scutellarioides," Goh smirked, proud of his bold decision. "They're known as chaos roses, so Jenna was perfectly fine with it."

Jenna reached the alter, Ash behind her. He winked at Goh, and Goh glanced any other direction to not fall in love with the chocolate eyes staring him down.

The emcee cleared his throat. "And now, for the vows."

Chloe began. "Jenna... You're chaotic," Jenna bit her bottom lip, resisting the urge not to laugh. "But I love that about you... Everything is fun, and never boring without you! I couldn't imagine life without you. If it wasn't for Arceus..." She glanced upwards. "You wouldn't be here for me to love on. I thank Arceus, but most importantly, you. I love you."

Jenna took a deep breathe, blushing. "Chloe, you're the sweetest person I have ever met. You're so understanding... I couldn't ever forgive you. That's why when I proposed... I made sure I was prepared to treat you like the queen you are. I love you, so, so much."

Korrina stepped forward, holding a pillow that contained two snowdrop rings. One had pink details, the other had purple. Jenna took a hold of the pink detailed one, sliding it onto Chloe's hand white Chloe did the same to Jenna.

"And now," The emcee gathered everyone's attention. "Chloe Cerise, do you take Jenna Junsar to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," Chloe nodded.

"Jenna Junsar, do you take Chloe Cerise to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Of course!" Jenna squealed.

"With the power vested in me, I know pronounce you Chloe Cerise, and Jenna Cerise. You may kiss the bride."

The two shared a loving kiss.

§

Everyone had started dancing, when Jenna's favorite song started playing. She grabbed a microphone, as well as Ash, and the two headed to the front, dragging there spouse's behind them.

"The journey starts today!" Jenna sang.

"The journey starts today..." Ash echoed.

"It's a big, big world, but you know where to find me!"

"We'll be together, and we're gonna do it our way!"

"We'll discover we believe in each other!"

Goh and Chloe glanced at each other, before singing along.

"On adventures with my friends, like, every day!" All of them sang in harmony.

"Dawn's rising over the horizon!" Jenna smiled,

To shine a light on what the day ahead is hiding!" Chloe chimed in, giving Jenna a quick kiss on the cheek.

We'll stick together, leaping into the deep-end~!" Ash cried, with big hand gestures.

The adventure only ends when another begins!" Goh sang.

"And we're already on our way..." Chloe looked at the two husbands.

"The journey starts today!" Ash sang out-loud.

"The journey starts today!" Goh rang out, almost a second after Ash.

"Far from home, but we're never feeling lonely! Headstrong stepping headlong into the dark! Hold on 'cause we're heading there on our own~! Whatever happens in the end will forever be changed!" Ash sang, giving Chloe the spotlight.

"Imitate us, but you won't intimidate us! We keep 'em looking for another way to break us! Because we know if there's a will, there's a way back up! Win or lose, we can choose to be never the same!" Chloe smiled, gradually getting louder.

"And we're already on our way..." Goh sang.

"The journey starts today!" Ash and Jenna cheered.

"The journey starts today!" Goh and Chloe chorused.

"If I lose my grip, will you be there to pick me up?"
"If I gotta run, will you be coming with me up?"
"'Cause I got your back and you got mine!"
"And there's nothing that can stop us now!"
"If all else fails, will you help me when I lose my way?"
"Set your sails, to be ready for the winds of change!"

Everyone took turns singing the lines.

"'Cause the journey starts today!" Jenna cheered. "The journey starts today!"

"The journey starts today!" Ash smiled.

"The journey starts today!" Goh echoed.

"The journey starts today!" Chloe ended the solo lines.

"The journey starts today!" Everyone sang, all at once.

Finé