Season 2 Chapter 1

Chloe, the maroon haired girl with emerald eyes turned around, in this strange place that included a purple sky.

"Chloe, please."

She turned around, to see a translucent girl, brunette with turquoise eyes standing in front of her.

"Jenna? I'm dreaming about you again..." She put her hands over her head.

"No, Chloe, you've got to listen. I'm here right now. Your world is in danger. You might be able to save me! Please... I'm begging you. You've got to help! Find Dialga and Palkia. They're fighting... Destroying worlds... And yours is next! Please, I can't do it! They've deemed me erratic and unbalanced, then they came, and now I can't do anything. I have no access to anything."

"W-what..?" Chloe looked at Jenna. "What are you talking about!? Dialga and Palkia!? What do you mean!? I... Don't understand!"

Jenna's hand started to fade away. "Oh no... I thought I'd have more time than this. Chloe, you've got to find them! They're using there powers, unleashing them into other worlds. It'll be the end of the world! I think it's going on in Sinnoh. You've got to go there," Jenna started fading quicker. "And Chloe... I love you. Cuddle ya later!" She smiled, tears streamed down her cheeks.

Blue and purple beams shot behind her, as Jenna completely faded away, before giving Chloe one last wobbly smile.

Chloe bolted up in her bed, sweating madly. "What kind of dream was that..?" She looked at Meowth, a bipedal Pokémon that could miraculously talk, curled near her feet. She carefully tip-toed out of her bed, careful not to awake the cat-like Pokémon. Furthermore, she got ready before going into the lab, to greet the boys.

They had recently started dating, after finding out that Goh was bisexual, and Ash was pansexual.

Goh, the guy with messy black hair, and aqua eyes, had somehow fallen head over heals in love with the goofball Ash, with his equally messy black hair, and nut brown eyes.

Chloe chuckled, as she saw Ash complaining about getting up early.

"Why'd we have to get up so early!?" Ash whined.

"It's nine in the morning!" Goh countered. "I even let you sleep in!"

Professor Cerise pulled up a screen, that showed a grayish-blue haired girl, with navy blue eyes. She held a weary expression on her face.

"Dawn?" Ash asked.

"Ash!" The girl, now known as Dawn gasped. "Ash! You need to come to Sinnoh! Someone has kidnapped Piplup!"

"What!?" Chloe said, astonished.

Dawn nodded, tears in her eyes.

"We're on our way!" Goh declared.